Follow

Hippolyta

Character » Hippolyta appears in 1309 issues.

Queen Hippolyta is the ruler of the Amazons and mother of Diana and adopted mother of Donna Troy. She is also the first and later the fourth Wonder Woman, after Diana and Artemis.

When Did Thomas Tresser Come To Paradise Island?

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GWHH

Which issue did Thomas Treser Meet The Queen On Paradaise island?

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GWHH

Wonder Woman #24

"I'm thousands of years too old for this *&^%"

This issue starts off with Wonder Woman taking Tom Tresser to Paradise Island (via her new magical flying seashell) to meet her mom. Yes, it appears their relationship has actually gotten that serious. I know some people here hate Tom because of the way a certain non-comic writer (*coughPicoultcough*) portrayed him, but he's been overall tolerable during Simone's run. When they reach the island, Tom helps Hippolyta feed the island's pet griffins while they discuss his intentions with Diana. In the end, not only does Hippolyta approve of Tom, but she makes him an honorary Amazon. Oh, and she tells Tom to give her some grandkids. I kid you not, the Queen of the Amazons utters the phrase "Babies, babies, babies."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.