Who will play Hercules in a marvel movie?

• 58 results
#51 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

@westy206:

I like your idea. Butler would be a good choice to play Marvel's Hercules.

I was actually coming in to this thread to recommend that but for the life of me I couldn't think of his name...I just kept picturing the dude from 300 in my head

That makes sense.

Did you know that Leonidas (the character Butler played in "300") was supposed to be a descendant of Hercules?

#52 Posted by danhimself (22532 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@powerherc said:

@westy206:

I was actually coming in to this thread to recommend that but for the life of me I couldn't think of his name...I just kept picturing the dude from 300 in my head

That makes sense.

Did you know that Leonidas (the character Butler played in "300") was supposed to be a descendant of Hercules?

no I did not....so it's like destiny that he should play Hercules as well

#53 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

@danhimself said:

@powerherc said:

@westy206:

That makes sense.

no I did not....so it's like destiny that he should play Hercules as well

Maybe so. If Butler were to play Hercules it would certainly explain the resemblance.

#54 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Hercules, Lou Ferrigno not sure if he could do the roles these days think he is around 60

#55 Edited by BigCimmerian (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Hercules, Lou Ferrigno not sure if he could do the roles these days think he is around 60

I think that Joe Mangilew/e is better, he must bulk up a little though.

#56 Posted by koshi_waza88 (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: yeah bulked up... so long as he is bigger than Thor i think its important that if they were to bring herc into a film that his very presents illustrates strengths and power that when others look at him they go 7&$%... Thors got the hammer and lighting let herc take the spotlight for strength and power

#57 Edited by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah bulked up... so long as he is bigger than Thor i think its important that if they were to bring herc into a film that his very presents illustrates strengths and power that when others look at him they go 7&$%... Thors got the hammer and lighting let herc take the spotlight for strength and power

I agree.

Whomever would play Hercules can be of approximately the stature as Thor but should be physically bigger/more muscular to emphasize his superior strength.

#58 Posted by JMLee91 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hercules does show up in a Thor movie then he'd better give Thor his customary Prince of Power greeting of a super powered fist to the face, haha

#59 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmlee91 said:

If Hercules does show up in a Thor movie then he'd better give Thor his customary Prince of Power greeting of a super powered fist to the face, haha

Aye, verily!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.