Which version of Hercules is the best?

  • 79 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

All but the disney version lol, the movie was good but i don't like how they potrayed him....

#52 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Disney Hercules was a bit too clumsy and naive, but since it was aimed at kids I can handle it.

#53 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

I always had a soft spot for the Marvel one. He is my fave.

#54 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

Lou Ferrigno Hercules. He threw a bear into outer space.

#55 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

I always had a soft spot for the Marvel one. He is my fave.

Great choice! Marvel Hercules is the best!

#56 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Lou Ferrigno Hercules. He threw a bear into outer space.

LOL ! Yes, he did! I remember that!

Plus he got to be with Sybil Danning. ;D

#57 Posted by Werupenstein (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic

#58 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Lou Ferrigno Hercules. He threw a bear into outer space.

LOL ! Yes, he did! I remember that!

Plus he got to be with Sybil Danning. ;D

Lol. Good stuff.

#59 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Yes.

@Werupenstein: I always liked that old Cartoon.

#60 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Defiantly not the Disney version lol

#61 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Defiantly not the Disney version lol

No, the Disney version isn't the best.

Which one do you think is the best?

#62 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Well I like Topps artwork and design the best. As for overall character defiantly Marvel Herc. DC Herc is underrated can't believe he got humiliated by Earth 2 superman like he did!

#63 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: You like how the Topps version looks the best, huh? That's surprising.

I'm happy to see, character-wise, you like the Marvel Hercules best.

#64 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3851 posts) - - Show Bio

Always been a fan of Sorbo/Topps Hercules, but going to have to go with Marvel Hercules!

#65 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Mainly because he reminds me of Hercules in the Xena television series which i liked.

#66 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

Always been a fan of Sorbo/Topps Hercules, but going to have to go with Marvel Hercules!

Bravo! Cheers to you!

Marvel Hercules is the best Hercules.

#67 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@PowerHerc: Mainly because he reminds me of Hercules in the Xena television series which i liked.

That makes sense since it's that Hercules who appeared on "Xena."

#68 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Im either really good or really dumb :)

#69 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc:

Just kidding the Marvel version of Hercules is the best although I enjoy the above shows!

#70 Posted by Joygirl (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwGzRBaUlY&desktop;_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmLwGzRBaUlY

#71 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

make mine a sorbo

#72 Edited by Wolfrazer (6884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordMaverick said:

@PowerHerc: Well I like Topps artwork and design the best. As for overall character defiantly Marvel Herc. DC Herc is underrated can't believe he got humiliated by Earth 2 superman like he did!

Ya DC pretty much destroyed Hercules(or least their version) I get that it is their version, but still. Of course at least they didn't depower him like Marvel did into a.....mortal *shudders* 
 
Anyway as for my choice? Hm...can't choose, I tend to just lump them all in together being he is public domain so all of them all my faves!
#73 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

@PowerHerc: Im either really good or really dumb :)

Lol.

@evilvegeta74 said:

@PowerHerc:

Just kidding the Marvel version of Hercules is the best although I enjoy the above shows!

You had me going for a second there. Glad you like Marvel Hercules best.

#74 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Shout out to Spider Herc

#75 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

Lol. Spider-Herc!

Spider-Man and Hercules: That was an unlikely combination of characters, huh?

#76 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@Blood1991:

Lol. Spider-Herc!

Spider-Man and Hercules: That was an unlikely combination of characters, huh?

I loved Herc even if it was insanely short. He was awesome period in Spider Island

#77 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

We have differing opinions about the "Herc" on-going but I will admit the Spider Island arc was it's best.

#78 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@Blood1991:

We have differing opinions about the "Herc" on-going but I will admit the Spider Island arc was it's best.

It was fun. Not much characterization, but it was a fun run.

#79 Posted by PowerHerc (84317 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Hercules is the best!

He has been for nearly 50 years now and he always will be!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.