Which DC Lady would be best for Hercules?

• 130 results
#101 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, all of my ideas have already been posted.

Lol! I know the feeling!

I take it you were thinking of posting a thread/blog pertaining to this subject, huh? You didn't answer this thread's question, though. Which DC lady do you think would be best for Hercules?

#102 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I was going to say the likes of Big Barda, Vixen and Wonder Woman...

#103 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I was going to say the likes of Big Barda, Vixen and Wonder Woman...

I can see Herc with Barda and WW but I never considered Vixen. Interesting . . .

#104 Posted by waezi2 (7985 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2:

Maybe Herc's not her type. Or maybe he would be just her type she and doesn't even know it yet.

#106 Edited by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: hasn't herc already banged his away across the MU ?

#107 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: hasn't herc already banged his away across the MU ?

Yeah, pretty much, but he hasn't left his mark on the DC ladies.

What if he did? Which DC lady/ladies could you see him with?

#108 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I can see him attempting to impress Wonder Woman, Batgirl , Power Girl , Bat Woman (she plays for a different team but by Zeus herc will try) , black cannery , vixen and big barda

#109 Edited by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: I can see him attempting to impress Wonder Woman, Batgirl , Power Girl , Bat Woman (she plays for a different team but by Zeus herc will try) , black cannery , vixen and big barda

Interesting choices. Thanks for listing them.

#110 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Granny Goodness. He needs a take charge kind of woman.

#111 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I forgot to list Maxima , catwoman , hawk girl and kitana

#112 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: I forgot to list Maxima , catwoman , hawk girl and kitana

More good choices. :)

What do you think of Herc with Isis, Huntress and/or Fire?

#113 Posted by Teerack (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Herc with Hippolyta

He's probably the only man who could pull of winning the love of The Amazon Queen after her past with Ares.

#114 Edited by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

He's probably the only man who could pull of winning the love of The Amazon Queen after her past with Ares.

DC's Hippolyta, huh? That's a great choice! It could make an interesting Marvel/DC crossover story considering how each character has related to his/her own universe's version of the other character.

Great image of Hippolyta, too.

#115 Posted by Teerack (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

DC's Hippolyta, huh? That's a great choice! It could make an interesting Marvel/DC crossover story considering how each character has related to his/her own universe's version of the other character.

I also can't help but think it would lead to very funny moments when Wonder Woman meets her mom's boyfriend lol.

#116 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: I don't know much about Isis other than Herc would have to take on Black Adam. I Know nouthing about fire but huntress would be funny for herc

#117 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:
@powerherc said:

@teerack said:

I also can't help but think it would lead to very funny moments when Wonder Woman meets her mom's boyfriend lol.

Yes, that situation could provide a lot of interesting, dramatic and funny moments. :)

#118 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@powerherc: I don't know much about Isis other than Herc would have to take on Black Adam. I Know nouthing about fire but huntress would be funny for herc

I think a Hercules + Isis pairing could make the best Mediterranean + Egyptian pairing since Mark Anthony & Cleopatra. I think Fire would be a good match for Hercules because of her flirtatious nature and her exotic Brazilian looks.

#119 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: LOL it would be pretty cool if DC and Marvel buried the hatchet and did a cross over and made this happen

#120 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: Yes, this kind of thing with Marvel Hercules and DC Women plus several more things, too.

#121 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary, Wonder Woman and Artemis.

#122 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary, Wonder Woman and Artemis.

All are great choices for the Prince of Power! Thanks for posting.

#123 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I think about it I could see Herc trying to hock up with pre 52 Power girl....now that would be a worthy choice for a 13th labor for the prince of power :P

#124 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

Now that I think about it I could see Herc trying to hock up with pre 52 Power girl....now that would be a worthy choice for a 13th labor for the prince of power :P

Oh yeah!

The Prince of Power and Power Girl would be quite a (dare I say it?) Power Couple. Lol.

#125 Edited by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering her mythological ties another good choice, for a story set in the future of course, might be Thunder!

#126 Posted by BigCimmerian (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

Now when I think about it again, Diana wouldn't be great choice, sure Herc could seduce her and spend several days with her, but she won't stay with him for long considering his drinking and womanizing habits.

#127 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

Now when I think about it again, Diana wouldn't be great choice, sure Herc could seduce her and spend several days with her, but she won't stay with him for long considering his drinking and womanizing habits.

True, but it would still be a good temporary hook-up.

#128 Posted by Jake Fury (18930 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire could be interesting...

#129 Posted by Primebonnick (2492 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Blackhawk and Poison Ivy

#130 Posted by PowerHerc (84990 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire could be interesting...

Good choice.

Given both characters open attitude regarding sex and their warrior backgrounds, Starfire would be a good DC lady for Herc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.