Which DC Lady would be best for Hercules?

  • 124 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#51 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

1. Big Barda 2. Artemis 3. Maxima4. Diana 5. Power Girl

I still stand by this list.

And it's still a great list of DC women that would be perfect for Hercules.

#52 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: There are too many women who are perfect for Hercules! That's why I can't hate him for being so uncommited! He's just suffering from a VAST selection is all! However, if I had to choose a woman from the D.C. universe, I'd say give him some powerhouse who likes her men big, powerful and energetic! qualities that Hercules can comprehend only too well! So I say, Donna Troy!

#53 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@PowerHerc: There are too many women who are perfect for Hercules! That's why I can't hate him for being so uncommited! He's just suffering from a VAST selection is all! However, if I had to choose a woman from the D.C. universe, I'd say give him some powerhouse who likes her men big, powerful and energetic! qualities that Hercules can comprehend only too well! So I say, Donna Troy!

I agree with everything you state. Donna Troy would be a great choice for Hercules, too.

#54 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them.

#55 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

All of them.

Hah! Now there is a sentiment the Lion of Olympus can agree with! Verily!!!

#56 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: lol yes i don't believe Hercules is a settle down kind of guy

#57 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: Me either.

#58 Posted by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Hippolyta

#59 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Maybe Marvel Hercules could redeem the name "Hercules" in the DC Universe.

Winning Hippolyta's affections would be a great place to start.

#60 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: LOL his father has been there and done that?
#61 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@PowerHerc: LOL his father has been there and done that?

Technically; no, not in the DC Universe. The DC Zeus isn't Marvel Hercules' father.

#62 Posted by herrweis (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Grace would be cool,they could go bust some heads then have a beer afterward.barda would be a good match visually but i dont think he is bardas type.i mean she DID marry mr.miracle.

#63 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis: Hercules and Barda would be a good match visually and you're right about Hercules and Mr. Miracle being a lot different type.

Still, maybe Barda isn't the type to have a "type."

#64 Posted by Z3RO180 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: blackcanarie,batgirl and starfire...Just to annoy green arrow and nightwing lol

#65 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@PowerHerc: blackcanarie,batgirl and starfire...Just to annoy green arrow and nightwing lol

Lol! Yes, I could see their annoyance!

#66 Posted by Z3RO180 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: yep and to add insult to injury Herc has one Badass bead that rivals the one of the great chuch norris.

#67 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@PowerHerc: yep and to add insult to injury Herc has one Badass bead that rivals the one of the great chuch norris.

"bead"?

#68 Posted by Z3RO180 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Sorry i meant to type beard

#69 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Barda.

Meh. I like her and Scott's relationship.

How about Vixen?

#70 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@PowerHerc: Sorry i meant to type beard

Okay, now I get it. :)

#71 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

Barda.

Meh. I like her and Scott's relationship.

How about Vixen?

Yeah, I could see Hercules hooking up with Vixen.

#72 Posted by Wolfrazer (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

If she wasn't with Superman, I think Diana would be good for Hercules. Given that though they are related(half bro/sis), it would be a rather interesting relationship and also given the whole Greek Myth thing with the gods marrying and loving their siblings it wouldn't be too weird of a relationship. Plus its not like him and Diana, don't already know one another and so forth....plus this pic! 
 

Hercules holding out a hand for Diana. They just seem to fit well together. 
#73 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer:

Thanks for posting, bro.

You just might have revived this thread for me! Lol. :)

#74 Posted by Wolfrazer (6032 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:  Horray! Only wish though, that the pictured was colored. << Am not good at coloring. D:
#75 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: I wish it was colored, too. I guess I'll have to keep looking for one that is. :D

#76 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

Came on here to say Big Barda then realized the OP already suggested it.

#77 Edited by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker:

You thought of Barda, too, huh? That's great!!!

Thanks for weighing in with your opinion (Especially since it matches mine!).

#78 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

They met in JLA/Avengers. It wasn't pretty.

#79 Posted by Wolfrazer (6032 posts) - - Show Bio
@cuddles666 said:

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

They met in JLA/Avengers. It wasn't pretty.

Well in difference circumstances and what not, they could make for an interesting couple.
#80 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Granny Goodness... LOL!!

#81 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules doenst care... He'll have them all (twice)

#82 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

Hercules doenst care... He'll have them all (twice)

'Tis probably true. :)

#83 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@cuddles666 said:

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

They met in JLA/Avengers. It wasn't pretty.

Well in difference circumstances and what not, they could make for an interesting couple.

They'd be just like Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver! Only in this case, you can bet that Diana would be the *dominant* partner in this relationship. ;D

#84 Posted by Wolfrazer (6032 posts) - - Show Bio
@cuddles666 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@cuddles666 said:

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

They met in JLA/Avengers. It wasn't pretty.

Well in difference circumstances and what not, they could make for an interesting couple.

They'd be just like Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver! Only in this case, you can bet that Diana would be the *dominant* partner in this relationship. ;D

Nah, Herc's got too much charm going for him she would be woo'd. Lol ok maybe not exactly like that, but still....actually gives me an idea for a fanfic...though not entirely sure to go about writing it.
#85 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#86 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

Estrogina

You've just improved my quality of life, my friend.

#87 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddles666 said:

@Icarusflies said:

Estrogina

You've just improved my quality of life, my friend.

I'm extremely glad to hear that! :D

Moderator
#88 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

Estrogina

Forsooth! A woman truly worthy of the Prince of Power's full power!

#89 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

personally , i'd say big barda from DC :), it feels more natural, and as for marvel ladies , i think she hulk takes the cake.

#90 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

personally , i'd say big barda from DC :), it feels more natural, and as for marvel ladies , i think she hulk takes the cake.

Barda, huh? That's great!

We agree on Barda but when it comes to Marvel I like Thundra better for Herc.

#91 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

personally , i'd say big barda from DC :), it feels more natural, and as for marvel ladies , i think she hulk takes the cake.

Barda, huh? That's great!

We agree on Barda but when it comes to Marvel I like Thundra better for Herc.

it just seems to me that she hulks sassy attitude fits herc somehow :)

#92 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@PowerHerc said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

personally , i'd say big barda from DC :), it feels more natural, and as for marvel ladies , i think she hulk takes the cake.

Barda, huh? That's great!

We agree on Barda but when it comes to Marvel I like Thundra better for Herc.

it just seems to me that she hulks sassy attitude fits herc somehow :)

Yeah, I can see that. Herc and Shulkie do have chemistry together.

#93 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@PowerHerc said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

personally , i'd say big barda from DC :), it feels more natural, and as for marvel ladies , i think she hulk takes the cake.

Barda, huh? That's great!

We agree on Barda but when it comes to Marvel I like Thundra better for Herc.

it just seems to me that she hulks sassy attitude fits herc somehow :)

Yeah, I can see that. Herc and Shulkie do have chemistry together.

i think on one occasion they even slept together

#94 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i think on one occasion they even slept together

They did, recently, but She-Hulk had been fantasizing about Hercules for a long time before that.

Here are their post-coital moments:

Hercules n She-Hulk: After the Lovin'
Hercules - Laying with She-Hulk
Hercules - Used & Left by She-Hulk

This page/scan shows how aggressively Jen acted towards Herc when the two first met.

Hercules - Meeting She-Hulk for the 1st time

The below pages/scans show Jen dreaming about ol' Herc.

And even some more examples of Jen's desire for Herc. . .

I can definitely see why you feel Hercules and She-Hulk make a good couple. Apparently John Byrne and other comic creators did, too.

#95 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17261 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: thanks for the scans man ! and i totaly agree

#96 Edited by Wolfrazer (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

That 1st scan of her dreaming of Hercules, is so cliche lol. But ya they would make a nice couple too.

#97 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

That 1st scan of her dreaming of Hercules, is so cliche lol. But ya they would make a nice couple too.

It is a cliche. But it still works!

#98 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3665 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go for She-Ra or Big Barda

#99 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, all of my ideas have already been posted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.