Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

What are Chaos King Hercules's power?

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGreatOne

I know Hercules has superhuman strength and stamina and his ability to fly but what are his other powers?

brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By brantumbo

i didnt get to pick up issue 5 today, but early on it seemed his powers were on the level of odin force thor, but not quite rune king thor, just based off of his fight with ares. he was extremely powerful. able to summon infinity AND galactus at will is amazing. it is hard to compare him to rkt though since rkt didnt have much battle interaction with anybody but mangog. but in issue 4 when herc got the boost and annhilated athena he may now be on rkt level. but, like i said, havent seen issue 5 yet couldnt get out today before work.

TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGreatOne
    @brantumbo:
    Ok well if u get it can u comment on this again tommorow and tell me because I want to know so i could make some battles
    brantumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brantumbo
    @TheGreatOne:
    guess i didnt really answer your question fully. as far as powers go, he seemed to be able to see all, or at least all as far as the godly realm is concerned, shown when he was tricked into showing the pantheons. and he summoned two celestial level beings at will, as well as several other heroes for his god squad. he also stopped time in issue 2 or 3, but the power with which he was able to do so was limited, and he was distracted. whether that was due to him trying to overstress his powers over time, or due to his lack of familiarization with those powers is not known. i am sure im missing something, but those are the ones that come to mind.
    TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGreatOne
    @brantumbo:
    Alright so he can summon beings and stop time tell me when u find more please
    TheGreatOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheGreatOne

Does any1 else know more about Chaos King Hercs powers?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By seekquaze

His powers were basically the standard skyfather package times 100.  So in short he could do whatever he wanted: increase his physical abilities, freeze time, heal others, etc.  Its not so much a question of what he could do, but what he could not do.   He also apparenlty could know anything if he focused on it.  So, despite the claims of him being a skyfather his powers were far beyond what any other skyfather has ever demonstrated except for perhaps the more extreme showings of Silver Age Odin.

The enlightened, Super Sayan 2 Herc is about the same except more powerful.

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ghostrider fan1

im pretty sure hes a abstract like mikaboshi who are higher than galactus

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot

well hes basically like a skyfather on steroids in terms of power he could do watether he wants even having omniscience

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc
    @seekquaze said:
    "His powers were basically the standard skyfather package times 100.  So in short he could do whatever he wanted: increase his physical abilities, freeze time, heal others, etc.  Its not so much a question of what he could do, but what he could not do.   He also apparenlty could know anything if he focused on it.  So, despite the claims of him being a skyfather his powers were far beyond what any other skyfather has ever demonstrated except for perhaps the more extreme showings of Silver Age Odin.  The enlightened, Super Sayan 2 Herc is about the same except more powerful. "

Well put.  Thanks.
    Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
    Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@seekquaze said:
    " His powers were basically the standard skyfather package times 100.  So in short he could do whatever he wanted: increase his physical abilities, freeze time, heal others, etc.  Its not so much a question of what he could do, but what he could not do.   He also apparenlty could know anything if he focused on it.  So, despite the claims of him being a skyfather his powers were far beyond what any other skyfather has ever demonstrated except for perhaps the more extreme showings of Silver Age Odin.  The enlightened, Super Sayan 2 Herc is about the same except more powerful. "
    That about sums it up. He has a normal Skyfather's abilities but amplified the same way his strength is in comparison to a normal mortal mans. I mean look at wut he did in the after-math (Though i wish he'd have let himself....oh well ya know?)
    Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
    ___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was incredibly powerful, he went toe-to-toe with Chaos King that had eaten 98% of the Multiverse. Then he sacrificed said power to restore the Multiverse the way it was.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PowerHerc

@___Living_Tribunal_22__: Eatan 98% of the multiverse and added their power to his own; that's how powerful the Chaos King was, yet Hercules still managed to put the smackdown on him.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke

He did not sacrificed his powers 
    He restored multiverse and then wished himself to be mortal

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PowerHerc

@D3athstroke said:

He did not sacrificed his powers He restored multiverse and then wished himself to be mortal

The way I understood it, Hercules was severely wounded during the final battle against Mikaboshi at the end of the Chaos War and after he'd defeated Mikaboshi, he wanted to repair the damage Mikaboshi had done to the Multiverse. Athena advised Hercules not to do this in his weakaned state, but being the impulsive and heroic guy his is, Herc immediately proceeded to fix the damage. The power and effort required to accomplish this epic feat used up all of his sky-father powers and even his own baseline regular god powers, too. This is why Hercules is now a depowered mortal, not because he consciously wanted/wished/chose to be.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke

I still think that he simply wanted to Walk away 

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By seekquaze
    @D3athstroke
     Why would he want to just walk away?
    D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By D3athstroke
    @seekquaze
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PowerHerc

@D3athstroke: Yeah, I do think Herc wanted to be free from the awesome power he'd attained and responsibility it brought. Though I doubt he intended to become a powerless mortal, by the time he was in the middle of repairing all of existence and realized it would require not only the sky-father power he'd attained but also his own normal godly strength, power and immortality, it was too late; he had to do what had to be done. He had to fix existence. It was the heroic thing to do. It was the only thing to do.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PowerHerc said:

@D3athstroke: Yeah, I do think Herc wanted to be free from the awesome power he'd attained and responsibility it brought. Though I doubt he intended to become a powerless mortal, by the time he was in the middle of repairing all of existence and realized it would require not only the sky-father power he'd attained but also his own normal godly strength, power and immortality, it was too late; he had to do what had to be done. He had to fix existence. It was the heroic thing to do. It was the only thing to do.

Do you think Hercules is gonna get his power back anytime soon?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

I really couldn't hazzard a guess.

Though I wouldn't like him to get his sky-father powers back, I'd like him to return to his traditional strength & power levels and I'd like it to happen soon.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PowerHerc said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

Though I wouldn't like him to get his sky-father powers back, I'd like him to return to his traditional strength & power levels and I'd like it to happen soon.

It would be cool if they gave him a hammer like Thor. Don't you think?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PowerHerc

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

No, not really.

At full strength, Hercules doesn't really need weapons (though he could still use them when the situation called for it) and giving him a hammer, specifically, would make him to much like Thor which I think would detract from what makes Hercules his own cool, unique and relevant character.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PowerHerc said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

No, not really.

At full strength, Hercules doesn't really need weapons (though he could still use them when the situation called for it) and giving him a hammer, specifically, would make him to much like Thor which I think would detract from what makes Hercules his own cool, unique and relevant character.

That is true

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By hectorsquall

@jeanroygrant said:

No Caption Provided
    jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@hectorsquall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No Caption Provided

Cool

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PowerHerc

@jeanroygrant: Do you know if Marvel has any plans to restore Hercules strength & power?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PowerHerc said:

@jeanroygrant: Do you know if Marvel has any plans to restore Hercules strength & power?

Nope but i hope they do fast because Hercules is in my top 5 favourite characters.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PowerHerc

@jeanroygrant said:

@PowerHerc said:

Nope but i hope they do fast because Hercules is in my top 5 favourite characters.

Aye, I agree wholeheartedly!

Verily!

Avatar image for joshuaw14984941
    JoshuaW14984941

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically, Herc's strength greater than Super man's (Herc lifted the heavens which way more than planets and he also drsgged Manhattan on his shoulders)

Hercules is immortal and is pretty agile.. He is also proficient in brawling, sword usage, axe usage, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.