Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

New Costume

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

Does any one know when this costume will be getting used in hercs new seris.Cause i think this costume would be a bit more protetive with the shoulder armour and boots rather than the skirt and sandels.you know since he got depowerd and all,Plus i think this costume is kinda cool and will do untill herc gets his powers back.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

@Z3RO180:
    I don't know, but I assume it will be relatively early on in the series to go along with his now de-powered status and street-level oppenents. 

If and when Herc gets his powers back, I'd like him to go back to his more traditional Kirby-based look.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

Herc 3

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PowerHerc
    @D3athstroke:
    Thanks for the info.
    fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By fACEmelter88

FINALLY! I have always despised Herc's most common costume with the high sandals and Greek kilt type of thing

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

wish he had some sort of magic Lion power armor. 2 gimmicky???

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Metatron_Da_Don:
    Since he's now depowered the idea of armor based on/made from the Nemean Lion skin would be appropriate; though whether I'd like it or not would depend on it's design.
    Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    @PowerHerc:

make the lion head mask more form fitting and obscure the top half of his face. 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Metatron_Da_Don said:
    "

@PowerHerc:
    make the lion head mask more form fitting and obscure the top half of his face. 

"

That might work, but both Radical and DC have already done something like that with the Nemean Lion skin so maybe Marvel should (if they did) try something different, imo.
    TheRyanHimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By TheRyanHimself

Eh, I don't like the lion chillin' on his shoulder. It looks... I dunno... clunky? I'm all for the full body outfit though. I think it looks pretty fitting for his new downed-to-earth direction.

RedAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RedAce83

Did I read right that the now de-powered but still unequivocally bad-ass Herc might clash with the Kingpin soon? Looks like I'll get my wish after all! (See my post for a "Herc vs Kingpin" one-shot from last year)

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PowerHerc

@RedAce83 said:

Did I read right that the now de-powered but still unequivocally bad-ass Herc might clash with the Kingpin soon? Looks like I'll get my wish after all! (See my post for a "Herc vs Kingpin" one-shot from last year)

Well it didn't end up happening, but Marvel could've done it and made it work with Hercules being de-powered.

You almost called it, though, considering Herc and Kingpin were at odds in the "Herc" series. I remember your previous 'Hercules vs Kingpin' post which pre-dated the Herc series by quite a bit - Do you have a crystal ball or something? lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.