New Costume

#1 Edited by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

Does any one know when this costume will be getting used in hercs new seris.Cause i think this costume would be a bit more protetive with the shoulder armour and boots rather than the skirt and sandels.you know since he got depowerd and all,Plus i think this costume is kinda cool and will do untill herc gets his powers back.
#2 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:
I don't know, but I assume it will be relatively early on in the series to go along with his now de-powered status and street-level oppenents. 

If and when Herc gets his powers back, I'd like him to go back to his more traditional Kirby-based look.

#3 Edited by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc 3

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke:
Thanks for the info.
#5 Posted by fACEmelter88 (607 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY! I have always despised Herc's most common costume with the high sandals and Greek kilt type of thing

#6 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

wish he had some sort of magic Lion power armor. 2 gimmicky???

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don:
Since he's now depowered the idea of armor based on/made from the Nemean Lion skin would be appropriate; though whether I'd like it or not would depend on it's design.
#8 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:

make the lion head mask more form fitting and obscure the top half of his face. 
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don said:
"

@PowerHerc:
make the lion head mask more form fitting and obscure the top half of his face. 

"

That might work, but both Radical and DC have already done something like that with the Nemean Lion skin so maybe Marvel should (if they did) try something different, imo.
#10 Posted by TheRyanHimself (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I don't like the lion chillin' on his shoulder. It looks... I dunno... clunky? I'm all for the full body outfit though. I think it looks pretty fitting for his new downed-to-earth direction.

#11 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I read right that the now de-powered but still unequivocally bad-ass Herc might clash with the Kingpin soon? Looks like I'll get my wish after all! (See my post for a "Herc vs Kingpin" one-shot from last year)

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (80842 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedAce83 said:

Did I read right that the now de-powered but still unequivocally bad-ass Herc might clash with the Kingpin soon? Looks like I'll get my wish after all! (See my post for a "Herc vs Kingpin" one-shot from last year)

Well it didn't end up happening, but Marvel could've done it and made it work with Hercules being de-powered.

You almost called it, though, considering Herc and Kingpin were at odds in the "Herc" series. I remember your previous 'Hercules vs Kingpin' post which pre-dated the Herc series by quite a bit - Do you have a crystal ball or something? lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.