Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

List of Hercules gear/weapons and what they do?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

I only know of 

1. Golden Mace 

2. Nemean Lion Sin 

3. Arrow of Heraclues 

4. Helm of Hades 

5. Sword of Perseus 

6. Shield of Peleus 

Any other ancient mythical gear/weapons that Hercules has used? Or are those the only ones that he has used so far?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules borrowed the Sun Chariot of Apollo and used it for transportation in both Bob Layton Mini-series set in the future.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @PowerHerc said:

Hercules borrowed the Sun Chariot of Apollo and used it for transportation in both Bob Layton Mini-series set in the future.

Anything more hands on though?
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

@Wolfrazer:

Not that I can think of right now.

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By seekquaze

@Wolfrazer said:

I only know of 1. Golden Mace 2. Nemean Lion Sin 3. Arrow of Heraclues 4. Helm of Hades 5. Sword of Perseus 6. Shield of Peleus Any other ancient mythical gear/weapons that Hercules has used? Or are those the only ones that he has used so far?

As for the "what they do" part of your post:

1. Supposed to be indestructible for nearly anything known. I don't know how it compares to other indestructible items like adamntium or enchanted uru. I imagine it is up there.

2. Virtually impenetrable skin. Since the lion's own claws were able to skin it I wouldn't be surprised if there are other things that can cut it, but those should be very rare.

3. Dipped in Hydra's blood making them extremely poisonous and painful to even immortals.

4. Turns him invisible even to other immortals.

5. Really sharp sword that can cut through nearly anything.

6. Can temporarily turn things to stone. Wasn't it supposed to be a reverse engineered model of the one Perseus used and one of Athena's Aegsis?

7. Sun Chariot of Apollo It can travel faster than light across space or between dimensions. It can create an atmosphere and gravity letting its occupants survive without the aid of machinery.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @seekquaze:  Well yes I already know what all of them do, the question was more to other pieces of gear/weapons that he uses rather then the ones posted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.