is Hercules Bisexual ?

• 71 results
#51 Posted by PeppeyHare (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_omega_prime said:

@powerherc said:

@kid_omega_prime:

Snowbird didn't say Northstar should be up there with her and the other ladies, she said she knew there are others who should be up there with them. She didn't mention Northstar or anyone else. The next panel showed Northstar abruptly leaving - that's the gag. Some people take this panel to mean there was something between Herc and Northstar, but that's just an assumption. It's just as reasonable to assume Northstar had a unrequited crush on Herc and nothing ever happened between them especially since there isn't any on-panel showings of any relationship between them.

As for asking Stan and Jack; Stan hasn't written the character in over 40 years and there have been several other creators who would have more history with Hercules and thus have more of a say in what he has/would or hasn't wouldn't do. Jack Kirby died in 1994 so there is no way to know his thoughts on the matter.

well thanks again dude your awesome. by the way how did you get to be such a expert on marvel Hercules anyway ? your info is amazing.

Marvel Hercules has been my favorite superhero for over 30 years and in that time I've attained, read and collected nearly every comic appearance of the character and most Hercules merchandise, too.

#53 Posted by mikex20 (3048 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_omega_prime:
In Hercules: Fall of an Avenger, it's hinted that Hercules is bi-sexual.

#54 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4672 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:
Nope.

He can't keep it in his pants, but that's only when it comes to women. However there is a gay version Hercules, he banged wolverine or something like that.

My life will never be the same after I read your post lol.

lol

#55 Posted by THORSON (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope not.

#56 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39011 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, pepole get really nervous when they bring up the idea that there character might be gay

#57 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (14018 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, pepole get really nervous when they bring up the idea that there character might be gay

I know. It's kind of sad.

#58 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39011 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

I know. It's kind of sad.

very

#59 Posted by westy206 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a massive Marvel Herc fan he's my favourite fictional character and I do see the Northstar scene as a hint by the writers as well as a joke. In myth he was bisexual and as far as I'm concerned I'm going with the myths until marvel says differently.

#60 Posted by BigCimmerian (9997 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206 said:

I'm a massive Marvel Herc fan he's my favourite fictional character and I do see the Northstar scene as a hint by the writers as well as a joke. In myth he was bisexual and as far as I'm concerned I'm going with the myths until marvel says differently.

You go by what @powerherc say.

#61 Posted by westy206 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: why? I'm aware he is too a fan of Hercules but it doesn't mean his opinion is always right.

If a character has shown no interest in either male or female counterparts what is one to assume, I don't believe general assumption should be everyone is straight unless stated otherwise and no statement by Hercules or any writers have said he's not bisexual it is in equal reasoning to accept that he is.

#62 Edited by BigCimmerian (9997 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206 said:

@bigcimmerian: why? I'm aware he is too a fan of Hercules but it doesn't mean his opinion is always right.

If a character has shown no interest in either male or female counterparts what is one to assume, I don't believe general assumption should be everyone is straight unless stated otherwise and no statement by Hercules or any writers have said he's not bisexual it is in equal reasoning to accept that he is.

Maybe this scan shows something.

#63 Posted by westy206 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: this scan is even more vague than the Northstar panel.

#64 Posted by AssertingValor (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread again.... Thought it didn't need further discussion

#65 Edited by PowerHerc (86068 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@westy206 said:

Maybe this scan shows something.

This.

#66 Edited by westy206 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

this

#67 Posted by PowerHerc (86068 posts) - - Show Bio

No, this.

#68 Posted by BabiesAteMyDingo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Hercules is bisexual and has slept with Northstar. Greg Pak (co-writer of Hercules: Fall of an Avenger) confirmed this on his Tumblr. Link: http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/66247215614/in-hercules-fall-of-an-avenger-its-implied-that

#69 Posted by westy206 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Hercules is bisexual and has slept with Northstar. Greg Pak (co-writer of Hercules: Fall of an Avenger) confirmed this on his Tumblr. Link: http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/66247215614/in-hercules-fall-of-an-avenger-its-implied-that

this

#70 Edited by MatteoPG (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess that settles it.

I still don't see any problem with the character being by, though.

#71 Posted by KamenRiderHellhound (34 posts) - - Show Bio

For proof that Psylocke MAY just now be Bisexual: http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-7.21.10-PM.png?9098e0 ... also proof that Charlie Cluster-7 is bi.

Heather Douglas (Earth-616)... she was DATING Marlo Chandler (Earth-616) for awhile in the comics... remember.

NOT SURE about Jennifer Kale (Earth-616) as I can't really find any really GOOD info on her being Bi.

#72 Posted by KamenRiderHellhound (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really sure about Yukio being Bi.. I could've missed something but I don't remember her dating another woman... though I could've missed something or something that was hinted at in the comics... though I really don't think that's true.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.