In what way is Hercules better than Thor?

#1 Edited by seekquaze (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has often been considered a poor man's Thor.  It seems he is featured on the Avengers whenever Thor is not present.  Just about anything Hercules can do Thor can do equally if not better.  Both are about physically equal, close enough in unarmed combat to not really matter, friendly, and can party when required.  Thor is often thought of as more noble, mature, respectable, and just all-around better than Hercules.  This came up several times in the Incredible Hercules series.  First, Anansi wanted Thor to lead the God Squad.  IIRC, Athena said something about Thor being the most respected being on the mortal and immortal plains.  Kid Zeus respected Thor more than Hercules.  Later, Queen Alflyse confirms that Hercules is considered largely a joke.  Chaos War seemed to be meant to show Hercules as top god, but his stubbornness became a sticking point for many people since it bordered if not crossed over into outright stupidity.  Compare that to Thor who in his own "end of the world" story sought out wisdom when he realized power alone was not working. 

So, is Hercules in anyway better than Thor?  Or does he always come up short?  Sort of like how Ares comes up short whenever you compare him to Hercules. 

#2 Posted by seekquaze (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has often been considered a poor man's Thor.  It seems he is featured on the Avengers whenever Thor is not present.  Just about anything Hercules can do Thor can do equally if not better.  Both are about physically equal, close enough in unarmed combat to not really matter, friendly, and can party when required.  Thor is often thought of as more noble, mature, respectable, and just all-around better than Hercules.  This came up several times in the Incredible Hercules series.  First, Anansi wanted Thor to lead the God Squad.  IIRC, Athena said something about Thor being the most respected being on the mortal and immortal plains.  Kid Zeus respected Thor more than Hercules.  Later, Queen Alflyse confirms that Hercules is considered largely a joke.  Chaos War seemed to be meant to show Hercules as top god, but his stubbornness became a sticking point for many people since it bordered if not crossed over into outright stupidity.  Compare that to Thor who in his own "end of the world" story sought out wisdom when he realized power alone was not working.    Oh, and Thor has a magic hammer.

So, is Hercules in anyway better than Thor?  Or does he always come up short?  Sort of like how Ares comes up short whenever you compare him to Hercules.

#3 Posted by SC (13124 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have the weight or pressure of being Marvel's Superman. It can allow for a different type of flexibility. The different facets of his personality can be exploited a lot more. I think its easier for Hercules to come across more genuine, and stoic than Thor, but that might just be and my perception of characters that smile a lot. I would say humor is an arena that Hercules draws on a lot more emphatically than Thor, Also people love rooting for the underdog, so being viewed and seen as not quite as *insert character* also has the typical effect of sort of grounding a character. Can make them more relatable as well. 

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Hercues' outlook, specially shown in the Incredible Hercules. He has fun, doesn't take things as seriously. He also uses the mystical side of mythology to his advantage.

#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

He is more skilled in some forms of hand to hand combat if not more skilled overall.
#6 Posted by RightScar (313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" He is more skilled in some forms of hand to hand combat if not more skilled overall. "
No he's not....He's not more skilled than Thor at anything.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12793 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is bad ass character and all, but he's not better than Thor

#8 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@RightScar:

Wrong. read before you post.

#9 Edited by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"

@RightScar:

"
Cool. I think you are the second biggest Thor fan here...I'm number 1.
Just joking.  It's nice to see other Thor fans here.
#10 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio

The ways in which Hercules is better than Thor:

1. Strength - Herc is stronger, but not by a lot.

2. Fighting skill - Herc is a better hand-to-hand fighter.  Thor even admitted this.

3. Durablity & Stamina - Hercules is a true immortal; he never ages/weakens with the passage of time.  Thor will/does.

4. Charm - Herc gets more chicks than anyone in the MU.  Including Thor.

#11 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"

2. Fighting skill - Herc is a better hand-to-hand fighter.  Thor even admitted this.

3. Durablity & Stamina - Hercules is a true immortal; he never ages/weakens with the passage of time.  Thor will/does.

"
;)
#12 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"

"
None of these things are true.
#13 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:
"

"
None of these things are true. "

On the contrary, sir, all of these things are true.
#14 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
On the contrary, sir, all of these things are true. "
Aside from the thing about chicks which I'm not even including because it doesn't matter...None of those things are true.Hercules isn't stronger,a better fighter,nor does he have better durability or stamina aging with time is longevity.Has nothing to do with durability or stamina.If you want to compare feats we can do that.Even if Thor DID admit Herc was a better fighter he hasn't proven it with showings.
#15 Edited by RightScar (313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

@RightScar:

I take statements in comics with a grain of salt until they are proven to be fact.Alot of statements like this are made in comments and that doesn't necessarily make them true.People assume that because someone writes for a character they have the valid knowledge to write things about the character that are actually backed up by their previous showings which judging by the consistent hatred for several writers and the fact that i've personally found statements that are proven to be false, i'm not going to assume that just because someone says something..it's fact.Proof is in what a character does consistently not what they say.
#16 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:
On the contrary, sir, all of these things are true. "
Aside from the thing about chicks which I'm not even including because it doesn't matter...None of those things are true.Hercules isn't stronger,a better fighter,nor does he have better durability or stamina aging with time is longevity.Has nothing to do with durability or stamina.If you want to compare feats we can do that.Even if Thor DID admit Herc was a better fighter he hasn't proven it with showings. "

Despite your protests, what I originally stated remains true. 

As for aging not having anything to do with Durability and Stamina, I guess you haven't thought that through. 

Ask anyone past their prime if aging affects their health, ability to ward of disease, heal from injury or their endurance. 

Durability and Stamina are indeed affected by aging, so Herc's immortality is more than just longevity.

#17 Edited by mavfan626 (4130 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:

@RightScar:

I take statements in comics with a grain of salt until they are proven to be fact.Alot of statements like this are made in comments and that doesn't necessarily make them true.People assume that because someone writes for a character they have the valid knowledge to write things about the character that are actually backed up by their previous showings which judging by the consistent hatred for several writers and the fact that i've personally found statements that are proven to be false, i'm not going to assume that just because someone says something..it's fact.Proof is in what a character does consistently not what they say. "
So what is your proof that Thor is better then Herc in everything?
#18 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Despite your protests, what I originally stated remains true.  

As for aging not having anything to do with Durability and Stamina, I guess you haven't thought that through. 

Ask anyone past their prime if aging affects their health, ability to ward of disease, heal from injury or their endurance. 

Durability and Stamina are indeed affected by aging, so Herc's immortality is more than just longevity.

"
Those things are effected by aging but in real life..not in comics.You're simply reaching.
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance:
These characters have abilities that far exceed but are yet based on real life.  These factors apply.  I'm nor reaching; you're in denial.
#20 Posted by RightScar (313 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
So what is your proof that Thor is better then Herc in everything? "
 I don't know where in my post it says suggests that..What I said was that Hercules isn't more skilled than Thor at anything.Why did you skip the possibility I meant they are equal and go straight to better? Both characters have a severe lack of fighting skill feats but what I have seen from Thor excluding the fight they have is much better than what I've seen from Hercules.You can't use the experience thing against Thor in this case because they have the same amount of experience and they've both been trained (not saying you tried to use that, just nipping it in the bud before someone does).You ever read Thor: Son of Asgard? He has plenty of showings of skill in that comic, alot of skill was shown is the first Vol of his books as well. I'm assuming that scan was someone trying to give Herc an edge to actually contend with someone who is clearly far more powerful.
#21 Edited by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

" @Sovereign Vance: These characters have abilities that far exceed but are yet based on real life.  These factors apply.  I'm nor reaching; you're in denial. "

Based on real life and real life are two different things.Comics outlook on "Olympic Level" proves that.I have nothing to be in denial about.This debate doesn't even matter to me.But a guy who is clearly a Herc fan has PLENTY to reach for.
#22 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
"@PowerHerc said:

" @Sovereign Vance: These characters have abilities that far exceed but are yet based on real life.  These factors apply.  I'm nor reaching; you're in denial. "

Based on real life and real life are two different things.Comics outlook on "Olympic Level" proves that.I have nothing to be in denial about.This debate doesn't even matter to me.But a guy who is clearly a Herc fan has PLENTY to reach for. "

Hah!  You try apples to oranges with your "Olympic Level" analogy and still have the guts to say i'm reaching.  You are a true jester!

You state this debate doesn't matter to you, but I can't tell.  You keep it going.

#23 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" @Sovereign Vance said:
"@PowerHerc said:

Based on real life and real life are two different things.Comics outlook on "Olympic Level" proves that.I have nothing to be in denial about.This debate doesn't even matter to me.But a guy who is clearly a Herc fan has PLENTY to reach for. "

Hah!  You try apples to oranges with your "Olympic Level" analogy and still have the guts to say i'm reaching.  You are a true jester!

You state this debate doesn't matter to you, but I can't tell.  You keep it going.

"
It's not apples and oranges.Comics work on a different system.You're saying aging effects Thor's durability when nothing has ever been shown to support that.Saying you are reaching isn't about guts it's a obvious.If someone asked you how durable Thor was and you factored in aging..you'd just be adding a factor that has no actual proven bearing on how much punishment he can take.The question is does Hercules have better durability\stamina feats than Thor or not? That answers the question.Not whether he ages or he doesn't.Someone would only factor in aging if they were looking for the tiniest way Hercules could possibly be more durable than Thor.
This debate doesn't matter to me.I'm having it because I enjoy debating but the outcome doesn't matter to me one way or the other.I don't have any personal feelings to either character.
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" @Sovereign Vance said:
"@PowerHerc said:

"
It's not apples and oranges.Comics work on a different system.You're saying aging effects Thor's durability when nothing has ever been shown to support that.Saying you are reaching isn't about guts it's a obvious.If someone asked you how durable Thor was and you factored in aging..you'd just be adding a factor that has no actual proven bearing on how much punishment he can take.The question is does Hercules have better durability\stamina feats than Thor or not? That answers the question.Not whether he ages or he doesn't.Someone would only factor in aging if they were looking for the tiniest way Hercules could possibly be more durable than Thor.
This debate doesn't matter to me.I'm having it because I enjoy debating but the outcome doesn't matter to me one way or the other.I don't have any personal feelings to either character.
"

Aging can be considered a factor for Thor. 

Odin, as it has been stated several times, is no longer at his physical peak due to Agardians not being true immortals and thus aging. 

Thor is the son of Odin and an Asgardian.  As such he is subject to the same effects as his father and brethren.  Thor will, however slowly and gradually, lose some vitality to time. 

Therefore Herc, as an non-aging, immortal Olympian, has the advantage in the categories of Durability and Aging.  Also, Herc's small Strength advantage will continue to grow.as Thor ages, too.

#25 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all about the beard

that and lets be honest out of the 2 of them Herc would be way more fun to hang out with
#26 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Odin, as it has been stated several times, is no longer at his physical peak due to Agardians not being true immortals and thus aging. 

Thor is the son of Odin and an Asgardian.  As such he is subject to the same effects as his father and brethren.  Thor will, however slowly and gradually, lose some vitality to time. 

Therefore Herc, as an non-aging, immortal Olympian, has the advantage in the categories of Durability and Aging.  Also, Herc's small Strength advantage will continue to grow.as Thor ages, too.

"
Thor isn't Odin.So basically you're saying that Thor is somehow technically less durable than Hercules because of a factor that has no connection to Thor at this current moment what so ever.Either Hercules has better feats or he doesn't.It's that simple.I don't see Herc as ever having a strength advantage.Does he have better strength feats because I don't recall Hercules doing one thing strength wise that Thor couldn't or hasn't.
#27 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:

"
Thor isn't Odin.So basically you're saying that Thor is somehow technically less durable than Hercules because of a factor that has no connection to Thor at this current moment what so ever.Either Hercules has better feats or he doesn't.It's that simple.I don't see Herc as ever having a strength advantage.Does he have better strength feats because I don't recall Hercules doing one thing strength wise that Thor couldn't or hasn't. "

Hercules has many better strength feats than Thor.  Maybe you should check them out.

Thor isn't Odin.  True.  Where you are wrong (yet again) is when you state Thor has no connection to Odin.  Odin is his father, so Thor will always have a genetic connection to Odin.  This means he gets half of his genetic traits, abilities and potential from Odin.  That is one helluva connection, even if/when one of them dies.  A person always carries there parents' genes.  I can't believe you weren't aware of how parents and children are connected.

#28 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance: Thor is also the son of Gaia who is an elder goddess so it may be possible that he is immortal, though its hardly ever brought up so admittedly I can't prove this theory  
#29 Edited by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

" @Sovereign Vance said:

" @PowerHerc said:

"
Thor isn't Odin.So basically you're saying that Thor is somehow technically less durable than Hercules because of a factor that has no connection to Thor at this current moment what so ever.Either Hercules has better feats or he doesn't.It's that simple.I don't see Herc as ever having a strength advantage.Does he have better strength feats because I don't recall Hercules doing one thing strength wise that Thor couldn't or hasn't. "

Hercules has many better strength feats than Thor.  Maybe you should check them out.

Thor isn't Odin.  True.  Where you are wrong (yet again) is when you state Thor has no connection to Odin.  Odin is his father, so Thor will always have a genetic connection to Odin.  This means he gets half of his genetic traits, abilities and potential from Odin.  That is one helluva connection, even if/when one of them dies.  A person always carries there parents' genes.  I can't believe you weren't aware of how parents and children are connected.

"
I like how you stated he has many better feats instead of naming them. What part of that resembles debating at all? Maybe you should check them out? That defeats the purpose of my response.I'm not debating myself..I'm debating you.If I knew this already or had the reference you "supposedly" have..then I wouldn't have responded how I did..now would I?

I'm not wrong...YOU ARE.I'm never said that Thor has no connection to Odin.I said that aging effecting his durability has no connection to Thor currently.Don't put words in my mouth and then tell me I'm wrong.I know who Odin is to Thor.Again...Does Hercules HAVE better feats than Thor or not? You're drawing a meaningless connection.Thor right now at this very moment has no stated or shown physical defect based on his age so it doesn't apply.The question isn't whether Hercules WILL BE more durable than Thor..they question is IS HE.
#30 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @Sovereign Vance: Thor is also the son of Gaia who is an elder goddess so it may be possible that he is immortal, though its hardly ever brought up so admittedly I can't prove this theory   "

It's been stated several times in various editions of the OHOTMU that Thor is not a true immortal, though as a son of Gaea he could (and should) have higher degrees of durability, stamina and longevity than other Asgardians.
#31 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @Sovereign Vance: Thor is also the son of Gaia who is an elder goddess so it may be possible that he is immortal, though its hardly ever brought up so admittedly I can't prove this theory   "
i was just thinking that myself. We already know that's why he is so powerful, but does it increase his lifespan? it's worth looking into, and they probably will. We only recently learned it, so they haven't had that long to dig into the power he inherited from her, but it would be an awesome twist if he was the only immortal aesir.
#32 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
I'm not debating whether he is immortal or not.What I am debating is whether it effects his current durability.
#33 Edited by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

" @joshmightbe said:

It's been stated several times in various editions of the OHOTMU that Thor is not a true immortal, though as a son of Gaea he could (and should) have higher degrees of durability, stamina and longevity than other Asgardians. "
were any of those handbooks aware that he was the son of Gaea? because that could change things. it's really up to the writers though, if they want to say he's a true immortal because of his heritage, that's cool with me. If not, hey, that's still cool with me.
#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: In my honest opinion Thor and Herc are both equally great, Thor has advantages over Herc in power but Herc has advantages over Thor in strength and fighting ability, but when you get right down to it they're both awesome
#35 Edited by mavfan626 (4130 posts) - - Show Bio
@RightScar said:

" @mavfan626 said:

So what is your proof that Thor is better then Herc in everything? "

I don't know where in my post it says suggests that..What I said was that Hercules isn't more skilled than Thor at anything.Why did you skip the possibility I meant they are equal and go straight to better?
-_-

Both characters have a severe lack of fighting skill feats but what I have seen from Thor excluding the fight they have is much better than what I've seen from Hercules.

Really? I doubt that considering Thor rarely uses his fist to begin with..

You can't use the experience thing against Thor in this case because they have the same amount of experience and they've both been trained (not saying you tried to use that, just nipping it in the bud before someone does).

I can use the Herc against Thing but were thing thought that he was fighting Rulk, so there would no reason for Thing to hold back but in that fight Herc said that he was hold back..

You ever read Thor: Son of Asgard? He has plenty of showings of skill in that comic, alot of skill was shown is the first Vol of his books as well.

No I haven't, have you got scan?

I'm assuming that scan was someone trying to give Herc an edge to actually contend with someone who is clearly far more powerful. 

Powerful yes, skilled? I don't believe so. Herc on the other hand is now depowered and is doing very well..

#36 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" @Sovereign Vance said:
" @PowerHerc said:

"

"
I like how you stated he has many better feats instead of naming them. What part of that resembles debating at all? Maybe you should check them out? That defeats the purpose of my response.I'm not debating myself..I'm debating you.

I'm not wrong...YOU ARE.I'm never said that Thor has no connection to Odin.I said that aging effecting his durability has no connection to Thor currently.Don't put words in my mouth and then tell me I'm wrong.I know who Odin is to Thor.Again...Does Hercules HAVE better feats than Thor or not? You're drawing a meaningless connection.Thor right now at this very moment has no stated or shown physical defect based on his age so it doesn't apply.The question isn't whether Hercules WILL BE more durable than Thor..they question is IS HE.
"

The answer is yes Herc does have better feats and yes Thor's connection to Odin affects his aging and therefore matters.   I'm not going to list every strength feat for both Herc and Thor here (if you want to actually know some, read their respective profiles) only to have you ignore and disregard them when you don't agree.  Why bother?  

The way a person's genetics affect them is always current.  Take a biology or physiology class.

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance: Like I said I don't have any kind of proof behind my theory so it can't really be used for either side of this argument just something to think about
#38 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Very true. I love both of them, but i do prefer Thor. I just like his bearing, his helmet, and his massive hammer. lol
#39 Edited by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

The answer is yes Herc does have better feats and yes Thor's connection to Odin affects his aging and therefore matters.   I'm not going to list every strength feat for both Herc and Thor here (if you want to actually know some, read their respective profiles) only to have you ignore and disregard them when you don't agree.  Why bother?  

The way a person's genetics affect them is always current.  Take a biology or physiology class.

Then name them? What durability\stamina feats have you seen that makes Hercules better? Nobody is denying that Thor will eventually be affected by age.The fact of the matter is, right now at this current moment it's not relevant..explain to me now how this isn't reaching? What you're saying has no effect on Thor's current durability.So in what way does it matter ...RIGHT NOW? If you don't have the reference to prove what you are saying then stop responding.If Hercules was indeed stronger than Thor..you wouldn't have to name ALL of his feats. What are you talking about? If you know that he's stronger than you could list at least one feat.If you'ree debating for Hercules..you don't have to list any of Thor's feats because I'm the one who taking Thor's side thus the burden of proof would be on me to prove Thor has better feats.Don't try to make this personal...either debate or don't.
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: But you still have to admit Herc would be more fun to hang out with
#41 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: True, but if you want to party with a god, hang out with Volstagg. He's more fun than both Thor and Herc combined. And apparently he makes a mean omlette...
#42 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio

You're the one who's trying to limit how Herc is better than Thor to only now. 

The thread placed no such limitation.  I posted four (4) ways Herc is better.  His durability/stamina was one and it still is.

If you want only one feat, fine:  Hercules held up the weight of the world before he was even elevated to full godhood and greater strength.  Thor can't match that. 

Also, if you don't like the way the debate is going, you are free to stop responding.  Don't try to tell me to.

#43 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum:
Yeah, they stated Gaea was his mother.  It's fine with me if Marvel decides to make Thor a true immortal, but they haven't yet.
#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum: Thats true and Volstagg's beard is even more epic than Herc's
I do apologize for the graphic display of man boob 
#45 Posted by RightScar (313 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

I don't know where in my post it says suggests that..What I said was that Hercules isn't more skilled than Thor at anything.Why did you skip the possibility I meant they are equal and go straight to better?
-_-
What's this for.I never said Thor was better than Hercules at anything..only that Hercules wasn't better than him.Thus that could have meant..that I mean they were equal and thus Herc isn't better but not worse either.I believe Hercules and Thor are equal in many ways.

@mavfan626 said:
Really? I doubt that considering Thor rarely uses his fist to begin with..

Thor may not use his fists but he's proven time and time he is a smart combatant and has the tactical knowledge and skill to come up with a plan on the fly to take down his opponent.I don't think taking Mjolnir out of his hands will make it any different.Mjolnir is a melee weapon one he's used many times in conjunction with his fist to create a bigger impact.

@mavfan626 said:

I can use the Herc against Thing but were thing thought that he was fighting Rulk, so there would no reason for Thing to hold back but in that fight Herc said that he was hold back..

The Thing has better skill feats than Hercules.I've seen Hercules outwrestle the Thing (which is something the Thing is good at) but Herc is also far stronger than the Thing.Hercules holding back on someone significantly weaker than him doesn't really make a difference.

@mavfan626 said:

You ever read Thor: Son of Asgard? He has plenty of showings of skill in that comic, alot of skill was shown is the first Vol of his books as well.

No I haven't, have you got scan?
Check'em out...

#46 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: it's ok, i was distracted by the awesomenessity of the beard....
#47 Edited by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"

You're the one who's trying to limit how Herc is better than Thor to only now. 

The thread placed no such limitation.  I posted four (4) ways Herc is better.  His durability/stamina was one and it still is.

If you want only one feat, fine:  Hercules held up the weight of the world before he was even elevated to full godhood and greater strength.  Thor can't match that. 

Also, if you don't like the way the debate is going, you are free to stop responding.  Don't try to tell me to.

"
No i'm not.He's either better or he isn't.You're not comparing what's been shown for THEM.You're not considering Thor's actual durability\stamina.You're considering what it could be based on what was shown for Odin.It's reaching.Period.
I'm not the one acting like they don't want to debate.I asked you to name a feat or give proof to your claims and you're saying what's the point? Either post proof or don't.I'm not even asking you for scans.I'm simply asking for you to give me one feat that makes Hercules stronger.If you're saying Hercules is stronger that must mean you have considerable knowledge of Thor's feats thus you believe you can prove Hercules can do better.So by all means..go for it.

Now you're saying that Hercules held up the world.A feat I am well aware of.I thought about addressing it in my last post because I was almost positive you were going to say this but you and I both know..Hercules can't ACTUALLY carry the earth.He can't hold up the sky either it's intangible if you were thinking of responding with that.It's a magical effect..not a strength feat.
#48 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

They both know what is best in life
#49 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how gods don't think there's anything wrong with getting trashed...LOL.

#50 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sovereign Vance: when you're a living legend you have to live life in legendary fashion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.