Hercules vs...NINJA? Where do I sign?!!

#1 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo true believers...

I'm contemplating buying the Wolverine/Hercules series, starting with the first ish. How is the series so far? I mean, I love both heroes. But I'm dying to see Herc taking on enemies that's totally unfamiliar to him, i.e. the Hand!

So what's the verdict, crew? Worth buying, or no?

#2 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite being set in the past, it's really set just prior to the recent incredible herc stuff.  If you've read the new trials of Herc, you're probably fine for it. 

If you haven't, pass.  iHerc and, arguably, the new Herc ("powerless") series are both better.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy it, it's good.

This mini gives us a really cool look at the friendship between Hercules and Wolverine and it even gives a possible/very plausible explanation for why they became friends.

As a big time Hercules fan I'm biased, but even with that off to the side it's good to see the friendship dynamic between the two protagonists in this story.@RedAce83:

#4 Posted by RedAce83 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good, I'll definitely check out the Wolvie/Herc crossover ASAP!

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedAce83 said:

Sounds good, I'll definitely check out the Wolvie/Herc crossover ASAP!

Glad to hear it.

I hope you like the story, especially the possible reason why they're friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.