#52 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. Northstar isn't a lady.

#53 Posted by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: oh darN.. I had no idea ;D

#54 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: Ah, Humor. Ar. Ar.

#55 Posted by mervotron (257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Ok here is the count so far. Now I might be missing a couple of people but this is my best so far. Thor - Valkyrie, Amora and Sif. Wolverine - Atsuko, Black Cat, Elektra, Itsu, Jean Gray, Rogue, Silver Fox, Storm, Rose, Native, Mariko Yashida and Mystique. Hercules - Magaera, Deianeira, Hebe, Namora, Blackwidow, Snowbirl, She-Hulk and Psylocke. Thor - 3 Wolverine - 12 Hercules - 8 Winner - Wolvweine

Wolverine also slept with Echo as well. It's in the New Avengers before Secret Invasion. She also slept with Hawkeye and Hawkeye has also slept with Spider-woman and Mockingbird

#56 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc is ahead of Wolvie in the lady count.

#57 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Willie Lumpkin!? The man is a libido on legs!

And what he's got in his mail bag?

It beggars the imagination.

#58 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and did you include Deianeira in Hercs' list? She was his mortal wife before he became godly and stuff.

#59 Edited by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: She's been mentioned & counted.

#60 Posted by seekquaze (619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Husk45 said:

Hey I was wondering Hercules and Hebe are Brother and sister and there marred. So did Hercules ever get it on with his other sisters like Athena or Aphrodite?

Athena is a virgin goddess so she would not sleep with anyone. I can see Aphrodite and Herc having at least a one-night stand.

As for other sisters, Artemis and Hestia are virgins. Demeter has never gotten around much. Eris is too much like Ares, but I can see her hooking up with Hercules briefly due to all the conflict around him either due to his adventures or just Hera and Ares fighting him. I'm sure Herc has had plenty of one-night stands with nymphs, muses, and other minor goddesses. Some of which no doubt are his half-sisters thanks to Zeus.

#61 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Herc once with a goat or was that his daddy?

#62 Posted by seekquaze (619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid: Hercules one time made a passing comment that Zeus would sleep with just about anything with two-legs and sometimes something with four. Hard to tell how serious he was being.

#63 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid said:

Wasn't Herc once with a goat or was that his daddy?

No, Herc wasn't ever with a goat.

#64 Edited by ComicStooge (13772 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a good think gods can't get STDs.

#65 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

In this panel Herc brags about the fairer sex throwing themselves at him at a young age.

Hercules - The Braggart
#66 Edited by thestarguy (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@seekquaze said:

@Husk45 said:

Hey I was wondering Hercules and Hebe are Brother and sister and there marred. So did Hercules ever get it on with his other sisters like Athena or Aphrodite?

Athena is a virgin goddess so she would not sleep with anyone. I can see Aphrodite and Herc having at least a one-night stand.

As for other sisters, Artemis and Hestia are virgins. Demeter has never gotten around much. Eris is too much like Ares, but I can see her hooking up with Hercules briefly due to all the conflict around him either due to his adventures or just Hera and Ares fighting him. I'm sure Herc has had plenty of one-night stands with nymphs, muses, and other minor goddesses. Some of which no doubt are his half-sisters thanks to Zeus.

Aphrodite is a frequent bed partner of Ares, so even Herc might have 2nd thoughts going there, although anything is possible. I think Aphrodite and Ares jokingly referred to their trysts as "sex and violence". Herc also bedded the unforgettable Queen Alfonse of the Dark Elves, and once slept with the 50 daughters of Greek King Thespius back in ancient times back when he was still mortal. He slept with a different daughter every night, although technically, he was duped by the King himself (who wanted powerful grandsons fathered by the legendary Hercules) so Herc was was not fully responsible. Supposedly, 49 of the 50 bore children as well, so there is NO question of his demi-godly virility as well, even back then!

#67 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a great example of how Hercules related to women:

They love him and he gets them but, just like the rest of us, he doesn't really 'get' them.

#68 Posted by westy206 (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: yes he is the ultimate ladies man and mans man

#69 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Wolverine and Gambit are impressed with Herc's moves.

#70 Posted by Alak (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@alak said:

@powerherc:

What's the context of that scan?

The X-Men pictured are witnessing Hercules getting it on with the minor Olympian spider goddess called Arachne.

I think this occurred in "Herc" #8.

#72 Posted by LeeSensei (385 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why, but I always liked the Hercules and She Hulk pairings.

#73 Edited by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that's the woman you associate with Hercules because you saw them together when you were first introduced to the character. I will always associate Hercules with Black Widow because they were together when I first saw them.

#74 Edited by LeeSensei (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

Maybe that's the woman you associate with Hercules because you saw them together when you were first introduced to the character. I will always associate Hercules with Black Widow because they were together when I first saw them.

Possibly. One of my first comics was the She-Hulk/Thor/Hercules team up in Sensational She-Hulk.

#75 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@leesensei: I remember that comic. It was pretty funny.

#76 Posted by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

What comic book is this?

#77 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

What comic book is this?

I believe this panel is from "Herc" #8.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.