Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

Hercules or Hulk? Who is stronger?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Hercules can lift easily over a 100 tons and so can Hulk but which one is the strongest. Hulk has never beaten Hercules but Hercules has beaten Hulk and Thor, in Hulk's profile it says he can increase his strenght as he gets angrier which created the famous frase "the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets" but when Hercules completed the 12 Labors he became a full god and took his position as God of strenght and so obviously Hercules is able to increase his strenght at will, Hulk has lifted a mountain and Hercules has dragged the island of Manhattan that means that Hercules totally outdid Hulk. Don't think Hercules is as strong as the Thing we all now Hercules is as strong as Hulk, two guys who rival each other's strenght, who would win Hercules or Hulk? Don't choose just because you like one better than the other choose by their powers.

caption
    caption
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By speedlgt

Herc is strong all the time and hulk needs "motive" to be strong and get stronger so I go with herc.  I have always said Hulk is a very easy hero to beat just find a way to calm him down. and thats GAME!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Hercules had always been stronger than hulk, however I think that Hulk beated him in WOrld war hulk

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Queen Kong

Hulk.

Cavalry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cavalry

I would go with Hercules from concept, but I think that Hulk would beat him with plot-induced-rage reason.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Queen Kong

The answer is always Hulk because his strength is unlimited.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Korg

Base strength goes to Herc, upper limit goes to Hulk.

Avatar image for lady_puff_smokadooby
    Lady Puff Smokadooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HULK!!

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theracles

I think if they ever fought to really determine who is strogner I honestly don't know who would win, Hercules's strenght is incredible but the Hulk's strenght increases with his rage so in a fight Herc would probably win because Hulk needs motivation to get stronger and Herc is probably able to increase his strenght at his will but I guess Hulk has the edge.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

The Hulk and only because he becomes stronger with rage. Hercules is stronger than the Hulk at a calm state. I put Hercules second to none but the a raging Hulk. And even then he an hold his own.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles

Alpha said:

"The Hulk and only because he becomes stronger with rage. Hercules is stronger than the Hulk at a calm state. I put Hercules second to none but the a raging Hulk. And even then he an hold his own. "

Good point, the Hulk can only beat Hercules because his strenght increases with his rage, I don't think the Hulk could beat Hercules if he couldn't increase his strenght. Do you think the Grey Hulk would have a chance against Hercules?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "

Alpha said:

"The Hulk and only because he becomes stronger with rage. Hercules is stronger than the Hulk at a calm state. I put Hercules second to none but the a raging Hulk. And even then he an hold his own. "

Good point, the Hulk can only beat Hercules because his strenght increases with his rage, I don't think the Hulk could beat Hercules if he couldn't increase his strenght. Do you think the Grey Hulk would have a chance against Hercules?

"
    Not at all. Professor Hulk wouldn't as well since his rage was limited. Hercules is called the Prince of Power for a reason.
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
    Alpha said:
    "Theracles said:
    "

Alpha said:

"
    Not at all. Professor Hulk wouldn't as well since his rage was limited. Hercules is called the Prince of Power for a reason.
    "
    If Hercules was the one launched to Sakaar instead of Hulk, do you think Hercules would come back and beat everyone like the Hulk?Including beating Sentry.
    Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

Only is he would wear his cloak that makes him invincible. Even still, his great strength is limited. 3 or more powrehouses thrown at him at once could do him in. Let's say Wonderman, SheHulk, and Sentry.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theracles

Ok, I agree with Wonderman and Sentry but She-Hulk I don't think so because when she fought the Hulk she got knocked out easily, so I don't think someone like She-Hulk could even with Wonderman or Sentry but if Herc fought Wonerman by himself would he win? And if Hercules fought Sentry alone would he win?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
    Theracles said:
    "Ok, I agree with Wonderman and Sentry but She-Hulk I don't think so because when she fought the Hulk she got knocked out easily, so I don't think someone like She-Hulk could even with Wonderman or Sentry but if Herc fought Wonerman by himself would he win? And if Hercules fought Sentry alone would he win?"
    One on one, I don't see Wonderman or SheHulk beating Herc. Without his hammer, the Odinforce, or his storm powers, Thor would fail as well. As far as the Sentry, its stated that his strength is unlimited (though I haven't seen this yet). If this is true he could win or if he uses his other powers. 

But keep in mind, SheHulk is class 100.  
    Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Theracles

Yeah, I would like Sentry to go one on one with Hercules, it could happen, Iron Man could ask him to capture Herc since he didn't register. She-Hulk is in the class 100 and she may very well get stronger. She-Hulk is stronger than Woner Woman no doubt but does that mean that DC's Hercules is weaker than She-Hulk (DC's Herc is weaker than Wonder Woman)?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.