Hercules Next Challenge.

#1 Edited by westy206 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has fought many villains, monsters, gods and heroes on the pages of marvel comics but out of all the characters who have not tasted the gift would you most like to see the prince of power face off against.

#2 Edited by seekquaze (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Thor, I would like Thor to explore the other pantheons. Maybe fight Indra, Perun, or Leir. I think the battle with Leir would be especially interesting. I can see arrogant Leir coming to Olympus to challenge their greatest warriors, trashing Ares with ease, only to be hard pressed by Hercules. Maybe also have him to to the Xian and test his western fighting skills against Chines warriors like Monkey King and Guan Yu.

#3 Posted by westy206 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@seekquaze: yeah they are cool ideas. I'm still thinking as to my own answer.

Other pantheons was on my mind.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6549 posts) - - Show Bio

Get repowerd in an awesome way. Though it can't just be ''here are your powers back'' it has to be an awesome story arc where he gets them back at the end to beat the big bad.

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains I'd like to see Hercules have a solo battle against:

1. Champion
  2. Kurse
  3. Shiva
  4. Count Nefaria
  5. Ultron
  6. Pagan
  7. Tutinax
  8. Maestro
  9. Onslaught
  10. Cyttorak
  11. Morg
  12. King Hyperion
  13. Mephisto
  14. Absorbing Man
  15. Set
  16. Jormundgand
  17. Hela
  18. The Serpent
  19. The Void
  20. Apocalypse
  21. Ultimo
  22. Mangog
  23. Durok
  24. Badoon Monster
  25. Terrax
  26. Mahkizmo
  27. Seth
  28. Supremor
  29. Attuma
  30. Nimrod
  31. Arsenal
  32. Red Hulk

Villains I'd like to see Hercules have a better, more detailed and/or solo battle against:

1. Perrikus
  2. Desak
  3. Juggernaut
  4. Thanos
  5. Abomination
  6. Ulik
  7. Demogorge
  8. Super-Adaptoid
  9. Pluto
  10. Ultimus
  11. Skurge the Executioner
  12. Sphinx
  13. Destroyer
  14. Sebastian Shaw
  15. Beyonder

There may be more villains I've forgotten but this is definitely most of the Marvel villains I'd like to see Hercules fight or fight again.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio
@z3ro180 said:

Get repowerd in an awesome way. Though it can't just be ''here are your powers back'' it has to be an awesome story arc where he gets them back at the end to beat the big bad.

Yes, I agree 100%!

#7 Posted by westy206 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains I'd like to see Hercules have a solo battle against:

1. Champion
  2. Kurse
  3. Shiva
  4. Count Nefaria
  5. Ultron
  6. Pagan
  7. Tutinax
  8. Maestro
  9. Onslaught
  10. Cyttorak
  11. Morg
  12. King Hyperion
  13. Mephisto
  14. Absorbing Man
  15. Set
  16. Jormundgand
  17. Hela
  18. The Serpent
  19. The Void
  20. Apocalypse
  21. Ultimo
  22. Mangog
  23. Durok
  24. Badoon Monster
  25. Terrax
  26. Mahkizmo
  27. Seth
  28. Supremor
  29. Attuma
  30. Nimrod
  31. Arsenal
  32. Red Hulk

Villains I'd like to see Hercules have a better, more detailed and/or solo battle against:

1. Perrikus
  2. Desak
  3. Juggernaut
  4. Thanos
  5. Abomination
  6. Ulik
  7. Demogorge
  8. Super-Adaptoid
  9. Pluto
  10. Ultimus
  11. Skurge the Executioner
  12. Sphinx
  13. Destroyer
  14. Sebastian Shaw
  15. Beyonder

There may be more villains I've forgotten but this is definitely most of the Marvel villains I'd like to see Hercules fight or fight again.

Someone put alot of thought into this.

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206: Yeah, I did.

I forgot to list The Unspoken on the second list.

#9 Posted by westy206 (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: see I think I'd like to see Hercules try to take on the guardians of the galaxy for some reason or another, or face of against the current Thunderbolts. Also someone who is hard to beat but not because of strength maybe someone like Hydroman who would be a more awkward fight just to see how he'd go about it.

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206: The current Thunderbolts would be a good fight for Hercules. Guardians of the Galaxy are not opponents I would have thought of for Hercules but I like the match-up. I can see where Hydroman would be a challenge but I'd rather not see that one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.