Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

Hercules and Hebe?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Hey are Hercules and Hebe ever getting back togther? Because I like the idea of Hercules with She-Hulk better.
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    They are together currently. In the loose sense a woman can be in a relationship with Herc, of course.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

Apparently they've been together since Zeus married them upon Herc's apostesy.  They've never officially split-up, they've just been separated.   

Herc, it's widely known of course, has spent most of their marriage philandering (that's a fancy way of saying cheating on his wife).  Herc's behavior is obviously less than ideal for a hero, but during the "Assault on New Olympus story-arc he and Hebe seemingly reconciled so we'll see if that is even remembered let alone used in Herc's future story-lines.   

Personally, I like the idea of Herc pairing with many of Marvel's super-heroines (and some villainesses, too).  Though this flys in the face of the heroic ideal, it fits well with Herc's rakish charm and flawed persona. 

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Herc takes after his father a bit too much to every stick with one woman. Hebe needs to move on, I kinda feel bad for her.
    Husk45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Husk45
    @PowerHerc:
    I kind of like the idea of Herc beening with differnet wemon to like She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and others but I fill bad for Hebe to.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Husk45 said:
    "@PowerHerc: I kind of like the idea of Herc beening with differnet wemon to like She-Hulk, Ms Marvel and others but I fill bad for Hebe to. "

I hear that, bro.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PowerHerc

Whether Herc ends up staying with Hebe or not, I doubt he'll ever find a woman who'll worship him like this again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.