Herc to end with issue #10

#1 Posted by council elite (506 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no! 

BB

#3 Posted by council elite (506 posts) - - Show Bio

i know, its one of my favorite series on stands. it truly is a shame.

#4 Edited by CodeSaint (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't belive it.It's trully a shame.

It's true that's very different than Incredible Hercules,not doesn't means that it's worse,I think people liked IH because of the humor and couldn'r like a more serious and down to earth series.Even I miss that about IH,hope there will be a volume 2 of Incredible Hercules soon.

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks that Herc's recent series is ending.

I myself preferred "Incredible Hercules" to "Herc", though.

Given Marvel's seeming schizophrenia Hercules might not ever get another book or maybe they give him another one in the next 6 months.

Whatever happens, I would like to see him returned to his true power-level. De-powered Herc was okay, but full-powered Hercules is the best.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Given Marvel's seeming schizophrenia Hercules might not ever get another book or maybe they give him another one in the next 6 months.

Whatever happens, I would like to see him returned to his true power-level. De-powered Herc was okay, but full-powered Hercules is the best.

Agree with everything here^
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
@PowerHerc said:

Agree with everything here^
I agree with the agreement of everything that is ^ ^
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Thanks for sending me this link.

@TheGoldenOne: @ReVamp: Thanks, friends.

#9 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

Disappointing, but... really... the book's been aimless from the beginning.  No reason Herc had to be depowered below godhood, and he's not really doing much. 

w/o Cho, though, this is fighting uphill.

#10 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it continues into another series. I look fore ward to every issue I read of Hercules.

#11 Posted by council elite (506 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually love depowered herc, but i would like to see him teaming up with amadeus again. i miss seeing them side by side.

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@labarith said:

Disappointing, but... really... the book's been aimless from the beginning. No reason Herc had to be depowered below godhood, and he's not really doing much. w/o Cho, though, this is fighting uphill.

I agree.

#13 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

What ? Why ?

They Probably will give Thor 5 More Ongoings lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.