Does Hercules Have His Power Back?

#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (726 posts) - - Show Bio

If not how much longer before he does?

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

No, as far as I know he doesn't.

As for how much longer til he gets them back; I have no idea.

Marvel can give Hercules his powers back anytime now. He's already been depowered way to long.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc what's happening with herc at the moment ?

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

Nothing, comic-wise, as far as I can tell.

The Marvel Universe series 21 action figure of Hercules has now been released.

That's about it.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc thanks mate

#6 Edited by OmegaHans (211 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gone far enough! It's time to give him his bloody powers back, the alternative was using the fabled Greek weapons before but the idea, it failed. Marvel, stop ignoring Herc and return his powers!

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85517 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gone far enough! It's time to give him his bloody powers back, the alternative was using the fabled Greek weapons before but the idea, it failed. Marvel, stop ignoring Herc and return his powers!

Aye! Verily!

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegahans said:

Aye! Verily!

Agreed.

#9 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules returning will make me super happy and go full support mode for marvel!!!!

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring us the prince of power!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (9123 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by westy206 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be the ultimate story for me.

I would love it to be epic when he gets them back like he's fighting someone he simply can't beat like Hyperion or Apocalypse so he prayers to his father and smashes the guy who he's fighting.

#14 Posted by seekquaze (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206 said:

This will be the ultimate story for me.

I would love it to be epic when he gets them back like he's fighting someone he simply can't beat like Hyperion or Apocalypse so he prayers to his father and smashes the guy who he's fighting.

That already kind of happened in Hulk: Hercules Unleashed. Hercules was outmatched and refused to pray to Zeus. Hulk nearly killed Hercules until Zeus intervened at the last moment. I don't think Hercules' pride or warrior spirit would let him call upon daddy for aid unless the stakes were truly high like in Herc #5. He knows Zeus nor the other Olympians would not let him live it down for centuries.

#15 Posted by westy206 (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@seekquaze:

It did happen kinda but Hercules didn't then beat him up. Others safety would always take place over his pride.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.