Best Hercules book!

#1 Posted by Bezza (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

..Someone please recommend me a good one with Herc in it.

Classic or more modern. Any of the Pak Era Hulk books featuring Herc any good?

#2 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

..Someone please recommend me a good one with Herc in it.

Classic or more modern. Any of the Pak Era Hulk books featuring Herc any good?

You should check Incredible Hercules ongoing. Pretty much every issue of that run was incredible lol.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly what BigCimmerian said; every issue of "The Incredible Hercules" was pretty good especially the "Sacred Invasion" arc.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/5/54649/1170971-incredible_hercules_sacred_invasion_hc.jpg

#4 Posted by seekquaze (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: The Hercules mini-series from the 1980s by Bob Layton are pretty good as well. They portray Hercules in an alternate future that brings a fitting end to his legend.

#5 Posted by Bezza (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc:

I will check it out, if its by Pak I will probably like it! Loved his Hulk run and have collected all his Action Comic stories so far!

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: Good. I bet you'd like Pak's whole run of "Incredible Hercules."

#7 Posted by waezi2 (7579 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: You should check out Hercules; Prince Of Power I and II.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.