Why are they so powerful?

#1 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, if I was Galactus, I wouldn't make my Heralds so powerful, so why did Galactus? Why not just give them enough power to be good fighters and serve him well, but with so much power they could easily turn on him, so why are Heralds so strong, seemingly unnecessarily strong?

#2 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"OK, if I was Galactus, I wouldn't make my Heralds so powerful, so why did Galactus? Why not just give them enough power to be good fighters and serve him well, but with so much power they could easily turn on him, so why are Heralds so strong, seemingly unnecessarily strong? "

They can turn on him, but that doesn't mean their turning will do anything. Silver Surfer, who's Galactus' most powerful herald barely has a fragment of his power. Galactus is incredibly powerful, trust me.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"White Phantom says:
"OK, if I was Galactus, I wouldn't make my Heralds so powerful, so why did Galactus? Why not just give them enough power to be good fighters and serve him well, but with so much power they could easily turn on him, so why are Heralds so strong, seemingly unnecessarily strong? "

They can turn on him, but that doesn't mean their turning will do anything. Silver Surfer, who's Galactus' most powerful herald barely has a fragment of his power. Galactus is incredibly powerful, trust me."

It depends on how hungry Galactus is, and how much cosmic power the herald absorbed. The surfer temporarily became stronger than galactus, for three panels before letting all that cosmic energy go. And galactus has once become hungry enough so that Sentry could take him on fairly.

#4 Posted by Super Nova (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"White Phantom says:
They can turn on him, but that doesn't mean their turning will do anything. Silver Surfer, who's Galactus' most powerful herald barely has a fragment of his power. Galactus is incredibly powerful, trust me."
It depends on how hungry Galactus is, and how much cosmic power the herald absorbed. The surfer temporarily became stronger than galactus, for three panels before letting all that cosmic energy go. And galactus has once become hungry enough so that Sentry could take him on fairly. "
LMMFAO where which issue?^^
#5 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom! wazzup!? But let me tell you something. He outsmarted the Phoenix, telling abouther own powers, easily bested Eternity at full power, and had given the Phoenix a run for her money. Galactus is able to manipulate energy on a massive scale, transport entire galaxies,has telepath and telekinesis strong enough to make Dark Phoenix look like a amateur, the keeper of the Power Cosmic, and part of the Living Tribunal. He's even nearly omniscient. And another thing is that those heralds are only a mere thousandth of his true power. Silver Surfer, has been able to stand up to the Big G, and so have the other heralds, but they don't even factor in some of his most powerful feats. Trust me. the Big G, is a styrong Abstract, and his heralds don't compare to him in the power he posseses.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Nova says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"White Phantom says:
It depends on how hungry Galactus is, and how much cosmic power the herald absorbed. The surfer temporarily became stronger than galactus, for three panels before letting all that cosmic energy go. And galactus has once become hungry enough so that Sentry could take him on fairly. "
LMMFAO where which issue?^^"

I forget, I'm not good with remembering numbers.

#7 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"White Phantom says:

That was probably because the Surfer absorbed too much power I beleive. But as far as the Sentry thing goes. I've discussed it enough. I'll PM you about it.

#8 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wassup Dreadnaught?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? haven't talked to you in awhile man.

#9 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixForce687 says:

"White Phantom! wazzup!? But let me tell you something. He outsmarted the Phoenix, telling abouther own powers, easily bested Eternity at full power, and had given the Phoenix a run for her money. Galactus is able to manipulate energy on a massive scale, transport entire galaxies,has telepath and telekinesis strong enough to make Dark Phoenix look like a amateur, the keeper of the Power Cosmic, and part of the Living Tribunal. He's even nearly omniscient. And another thing is that those heralds are only a mere thousandth of his true power. Silver Surfer, has been able to stand up to the Big G, and so have the other heralds, but they don't even factor in some of his most powerful feats. Trust me. the Big G, is a styrong Abstract, and his heralds don't compare to him in the power he posseses."

They stand up to him and live because he feels like showing mercy.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixForce687 says:

"Wassup Dreadnaught?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? haven't talked to you in awhile man. "

Woman.

#11 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"PhoenixForce687 says:
Woman."

You should make an account and call it "I AM A FVCKING WOMAN!"

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"PhoenixForce687 says:
Woman."

You should make an account and call it "I AM A FVCKING WOMAN!""

I am against making multiple accounts. I will never make a team. And I already have my backup account.

#13 Posted by Super Nova (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"PhoenixForce687 says:
Woman."

I am against making multiple accounts. I will never make a team. And I already have my backup account."

Dreadnaught you have at least 3 accounts that i know of ;D

#14 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"PhoenixForce687 says:
Woman."
I am against making multiple accounts. I will never make a team. And I already have my backup account."

You have like 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.