Is He Darkseid Level?

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-DCnU was Helspont a Darkseid/Thanos level villain? 

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah since he was able to battle Mr.Majestic fairly well and Mr.Majestic is Superman level or higher possibly.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@cennobite said:

Yeah since he was able to battle Mr.Majestic fairly well and Mr.Majestic is Superman level or higher possibly.

Isn't Darkseid>Mr.Majestic?

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@cennobite said:

Isn't Darkseid>Mr.Majestic?

No I don't think so since Majestic is above Superman
#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (15105 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Pre-DCnU was Helspont a Darkseid/Thanos level villain?

I dont think he's on the same level as a properly written Darkseid.

#7 Posted by Neo_Prime666 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I always saw him as Magneto level but with superman level physical abilities.

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6431 posts) - - Show Bio

@cennobite: so does that mean that the new 52 super man has the same power levels as before flashpoint sinse helspont is like darksied level

#9 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that remains to be seen, the flashpoint characters are still to new for us to figure out their power levels.

#10 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

So far everything Nu52 Supes has shown could be done by early Byrne era Superman. So not exactly at the height of the Post Crisis Superman's power yet and if Helspont had trouble with him now, then he's been nerfed all I'm saying.

#11 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Helspont is almost Darkseid level yay sure he back hand slapped him to the moon but I've seen Darkseid make supes become a bloody mess! So in power order I pour go saying from strongest to weakest Darkseid,Helspont, and then Supes.

#12 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll never understand the focus on levels. They're never consistent anyway.

#13 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Tier 10-Anti-Monitar and Galactus, Tier 9-Darkseid, Neckron, and Thanos, Tier 8- Helspont, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Mr. Majestic(I put them all on the same level because depending on the situation and how they fight, their battles could go either way because they can all hurt each other)

#14 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walker696 said:

Tier 10-Anti-Monitar and Galactus, Tier 9-Darkseid, Neckron, and Thanos, Tier 8- Helspont, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Mr. Majestic(I put them all on the same level because depending on the situation and how they fight, their battles could go either way because they can all hurt each other)

why is Nekron in the same tier as Darkseid and Thanos

#15 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

helspont is above darkseid level.

helspont > mr maj > darkseid > superman.

mr maj > superman.

helspont > mr maj.

mr maj > darkseid.

helspont > darkseid.

darkseid =/> superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.