Follow

Hellstorm

Character » Hellstorm appears in 577 issues.

Denying his infernal heritage, the Son of Satan uses his abilities for the betterment of mankind, but has at times succumbed to his darker, demonic side, even clashing brutally with the forces of both Heaven and Hell.

So the big push?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

It recently came to me that in the past two years Daimon has a lot of appearances and has kinda been trusted into the role of a hero. My question is with the big push, do you think they will make him Sorcerer Supreme?

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

Most likely because he appeared tagging along with Strange and Strange offhandedly said he wants to be Sorcerer Supreme. That really came out of left field.

Who wants to bet Dr. Voodoo probably comes back to fight for the crown and gets mutilated to death.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

He won't.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Paracelsus

Erm doesn't an exorcist have to be an ordained clergyman(usually Roman Catholic)?

Terry

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

Is he evil now? I'm confused after the Venom_Ghost Rider_Hulk saga.

rley616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rley616

he turned in the fearless

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

He went evil in Fear Itself

SonOfHellstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SonOfHellstorm

@jonny_anonymous

1. Would that be Fear Itself: The Fearless? Or are there other Fear Itself trades, with that story in it?

2. I was a huge fan of Prince of Lies, particularly Ellis's run. In the last issue his dead father (Marduk the Satan), was to be resurrected in his son. Was that story line ever finished? If so in what?

3. I own the Prince of Lies series, have issues 1-3 of the original Son of Satan series. Have the old Defenders with him and Hellcat in it. And some West Coast Avengers, where they are members. I saw some brief mentions about Dark Reign, any good? Do you know what series and issues, where Dr. Strange talked to him about becoming the Sorcerer Supreme?

4. What other Hellstorm stories would you recommend?

Sorry i scoured the Wiki pages, but didn't find answers to those questions. The wiki will tell you what series and how many issues, but the descriptions don't mention him much nor which issues except Venom. Oh and i have seen he was in Marvel Zombies vol 4, and a Max miniseries.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.