Follow

Hellsing

Team » Hellsing appears in 23 issues.

"We are on a mission from God." Hellsing's Motto.

Hellsing and Alucard SUCK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thesandman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thesandman1000

OK I just want to know if anyone else hates the show Hellsing, Alucard, and all of it's main villan's as much as I do 
    -The show's dialogue is terrible 
    -Alucard is a metrosexual bitch 
    -Alucard wins EVERY SINGLE BATTLE 
    -Every single fight goes down like this: 
       Alucard fights enemy.....oh no enemy wins.....alucard comes back more powerful than before.....beats enemy..........WHY DIDN'T HE JUST BEAT THEM FROM THE BEGGINING??  
    Oh because he"likes" getting beat up...thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard in my life....  
    Plus theres is like no chance of him dying so there's no suspense of him getting hurt 
    and they make the characters smile in all the fights to make it badass or something?? I would think that was badass if i was like 11 but not anymore.  I just think it's a pointless show and Alucard fanboys PISS ME OFF SOOO MUCH  
    In any battle thread they say he wins even when its ridiculous like Alucard vs Superman 
    And in some cases whey they know that alucard cant win they just say that the Alucard becomes friends with his opponent....NO! HE GETS HIS ASS KiCKED....  yea just my opinion does anyone else agree?

Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
    Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Morgaine_Levesque
    waits for Arrow. 
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By N7

Dude... Alucard backwards is Dracula.

Mind=Freaked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross

I wouldn't put it quite so hateful, but you do make a couple of points that put me off from watching the show any further. It certainly isn't the show for me.

thesandman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thesandman1000

ok heres some dialogue from it 

Vampire: running is pointless. Vampire's can't be killed by guns. firing bullets wont have any effect. All your comrades have become my servants, why don't you join them?  

I hate shit like that where they explain stuff to the audience like "You cant kill me, I am a vampire, bullets will have no effect on me" so stupid 

Quote from the sandman comic 

"-I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them.  " - DEATH  

Comics shouldn't be about flashy fight scenes and shit like that trying to be cool 
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @thesandman1000 said:

Quote from the sandman comic 

"-I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them.  " - DEATH  

Comics shouldn't be about flashy fight scenes and shit like that trying to be cool 
    Gotta love Sandman. Fantastic writing all around.
    Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Andras

Seems to me like you just have really high standards. Most fans of the series, well at least I will say that it's not the greatest work in history and it has plot holes, but I enjoy it for the action. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Nerx
    • He is supposed to be a vampire amped with black magic as england's last defense against the Nazi's and the Catholic Church, of course he is badass. 
    • He nearly got his ass kicked by Alexander Anderson with the nail and canonically is beaten by abraham van helsing
    • He does not fit the metro stereotype one bit, he is more like a pimp who runs a bordello or a stanky brothe
    Waittaminute, are you just pissed because you can't find a character who can bear Alucard?
    thesandman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thesandman1000

no there's tons of characters that can beat alucard 

And it's not all about how powerful a character is 

Batman doesn't have any superpowers but he's a badass 
    he puts his ass on the line when he's saving you not like alucard who never dies... 
    John constantine doesn't have any superpowers but he's still a BADASS   
    And I love fight scenes too but I just think a good comic/show should have more than that 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Nerx

So you don't like people with powers?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#12  Edited By Deadcool

@thesandman1000
    What are you watching? 
    Hellsing (Anime first series, 13 episodes) or Hellsing Ultimate (Currently 8 ovas)...

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By KainScion

dude chill. that's how animes/mangas are. have you seen dragon ball z?? same thing...........only awesome :D

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I am guessing from the "Alucard wins every time" comment that you actually have never really watched or read the comics/show...

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aiden Cross

My gripe with Hellsing is the fact that it's very over the top, animation, dialogue, powers etc. And i cringe everytime i hear another terribly corny sentence. But that's the same gripe i have with anime in general. I like it when it's more down to earth like Cowboy Bebop or Monster.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Final Arrow

@thesandman1000:

Read the manga? I guess not.

Also don't swear on comicvine, it's in the site rules. Please read these to avoid warnings and bans

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.