A Hellsing Video game

#1 Edited by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio

So I got the idea since Hellsing is a popular franchise why not make a video game out of it?
This would feature all of the Characters from the series and will have their prototypes from Hirano's old works and his newest work drifters.Featuring a mortal kombat and devil may cry combination. Plus it will follow both the manga and ova as well.same goes for drifters.

The Major

The Doctor and Millennium
#2 Posted by Mr.Q (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
... first person shooter?
#3 Posted by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Q: Well more like a Fighting game action adventure type with shooting
#4 Posted by Mr.Q (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45: I see. perhaps have alternate story scenarios depending on which organization you choose to affiliate yourself with. Hellsing, Iscariot, or Millennium. 
#5 Posted by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Q: Exacly but with all the characters from Drifters and  the Hellsing TV series too.Also with costumes from there prototypes.
#6 Posted by Mr.Q (1051 posts) - - Show Bio
@Toxin45: could work.
#7 Posted by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Q: yeah
#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12348 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome! I actually hope they do make a Hellsing video game.

#9 Posted by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: me too
#10 Posted by NightFang (10811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Q said:
... first person shooter?
That would work better for me.
#11 Posted by Toxin45 (383 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang: Yeah but it has a lot of fight scenes with swords and monsters.Also check out part 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.