Original Hellions

#1 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the original Hellions should be brought back! This whole thing with Selene resurecting mutants would be a great excuse to bring them back! It would be a shock for Emma. Plus the New Mutants were pretty close with them! And they could bring a powerless Tarot to try and stop her old teamates. She was the most innocent and I would love to see how it would affect her, Emma and the New Mutants. 
The New Mutants VS The Hellions! 

Bring it on!
#2 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you think Tarot would react to her classmates being brought back from the grave? And now she's powerless do you think she could stop her classmates? Sorry if I seem OTT, I'm just imagining this whole thing in my head!!

Plus I'm just remebering about Empath.
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but this has already been established with November's solicitations.  Check out the Necrosha thread for more info:

New Mutants #7
#4 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: 
aww cool!! i didnt no that thnx for the info!! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.