Follow

Hellions

Team » Hellions appears in 440 issues.

As often as there has been a teen/junior X-team, there has been a team of Hellions to antagonize them. Originally created by the White Queen of the Hellfire Club to fight the New Mutants.

Hellions real name question

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Namor1987

Why are  the majority of their real name like three or four words long. Thats kinda awkward IMO plus how do the writers remember all that lol just wondering
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Their real names?  Because people can have three or four names.  With a middle name, I have 3... it's not that people address me with my full name though.  Among friends people still only address you by your first name, or in the case of the Marvel Universe... by their codenames.  And if a writer really wants to know the full name of a character, then they should do some basic research.  Not very awkward, just part of their job (well, most of them... I'd look accusingly at Matt Fraction for crimes against continuity).

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Namor1987

Ok just wondering

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.