When will Hellion ever get to kick ass and take names?

#1 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone recall the last time Hellion got to kick some ass and take some names? Personally im getting sick of seeing him in the infirmary all the time. Where was he in Messiah CompleX? In in the infirmary. Where is he now? In the infirmary. 

Seriously its about due time Hellion gets to cut loose and kick some ass as opposed to getting his ass kicked.

#2 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, very very agreed. I would seriously like him to shine and develop further rather than being used as a device for someone else's development. -______-

#3 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Well here's hoping that Carey allows him to cut loose this fall

#4 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, he has all the potential to be a seriosly powerful mutant.
#5 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just hope he doesn't go nuts Tetsuo style (Akira) with his telekinetic powers. XD Though that would be kind of cool. lol

#6 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

He was already pretty frustrated and angry before he lost his arms. I could see the heavily emotional stress he is under provoking his powers to previous uncharted levels. I do think he will be fed up with getting his ass kicked all
the time and maybe he should develop a harder edge and become more ruthless.

#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Give him a trench coat, teach him some martial arts, and let him go Neo all over the S.O.Bs that hurt those he loves.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.