Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1276 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

What would you like to happen to Hellion?

• 91 results
    Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Exusiai

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Exusiai said:
    "I may be buzzing in a little late on this, but Hellion was rejected by the X-Men.... Rejected by Magneto.... I see him starting his own group "The Hellions" ... I'm sure he could find some way to tap into his Father's fortune, and use that money somehow,

But Starts Assembling a team of mutants that both Summers and Magneto have turned away   He wants nothing more than to be a hero, so he MAY register (God I hate Civil War) ... and Given Government Sanction he'd be Fairly Powerful"
    He was'nt turned away as such, the X-Men were disbanded at the time.
    Secondly, ALL mutants were inivited to San Fran, including Julian.

Thirdly, Julian was head of the Hellions.

"
    Yes he was, but he was not leader of the New X-Men,   and yes he was rejected by the X-Men, read the Divided we stand Cross over, Emma put him to sleep... and Left....  thats Abandoned
    "
    .............. there were no X-Men to be booted from."

And I quote Divided we stand

Hellion to Magneto  - "Frost put me out telepathiclly.  I woke up an hour later and she was gone.  .....     The X-Men abandoned me"

"
    WTF arn't you getting? THERE WAS NO X-TEAM TO BE DISBANDED FROM!"

Wher eis his invitation to jointhe Young X-Men, or Even Like Pixie be upgraded to a Full on X-Man?

they disbanded,and then Knowing he had nofamily they abandonded him, and then they reformed in Sah Fran,.. and made no effort to contact him (Save Cyke's "Mass Message" )  Oh yes Lets Mass message everyone, no no reason to contact someone who helped Defend the School Almost costing him his life more than once..n no We won't call him personally

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By John Valentine
    Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Exusiai said:
    "I may be buzzing in a little late on this, but Hellion was rejected by the X-Men.... Rejected by Magneto.... I see him starting his own group "The Hellions" ... I'm sure he could find some way to tap into his Father's fortune, and use that money somehow,

But Starts Assembling a team of mutants that both Summers and Magneto have turned away   He wants nothing more than to be a hero, so he MAY register (God I hate Civil War) ... and Given Government Sanction he'd be Fairly Powerful"

"
    Yes he was, but he was not leader of the New X-Men,   and yes he was rejected by the X-Men, read the Divided we stand Cross over, Emma put him to sleep... and Left....  thats Abandoned
    "

Hellion to Magneto  - "Frost put me out telepathiclly.  I woke up an hour later and she was gone.  .....     The X-Men abandoned me"

"

Wher eis his invitation to jointhe Young X-Men, or Even Like Pixie be upgraded to a Full on X-Man?

they disbanded,and then Knowing he had nofamily they abandonded him, and then they reformed in Sah Fran,.. and made no effort to contact him (Save Cyke's "Mass Message" )  Oh yes Lets Mass message everyone, no no reason to contact someone who helped Defend the School Almost costing him his life more than once..n no We won't call him personally

"
    The same has happened to Mercury, Surge, Prodigy etc (allthough they appear in SI, that's hardly a lot).

I'm personally glad that Hellion is not in Young X-Men, he'd probably get ruined.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    King Goku said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "I want Hellion dead...he's lame."

"

Exusiai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#54  Edited By Exusiai
    John Valentine said:
    "Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Exusiai said:

"
    "

"

"
    The same has happened to Mercury, Surge, Prodigy etc (allthough they appear in SI, that's hardly a lot).

I'm personally glad that Hellion is not in Young X-Men, he'd probably get ruined."

Then Appearing in SI Puts them in San Fran with the X-Men.

Sorry Hellion was one of the best things to come out of New Mutants/New X-Men and the Writers threw him under a bus.

Out of all the Characters in that series he was one of the Few that had the most character Development
    k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By k2
    Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
    "John Valentine said:
    "Exusiai said:

"
    "

"

"

Bwahaha, I bet he was a Bcc carbon copy on the e-mail. Or better yet, it was forwarded to him by someone who took pity on his being left out...I actually find that quite amusing.

ANNND I'm glad to hear X-force #12-13 might address the relationship. I read Yost's interview, it only said 13...I really hope they pick it up rather than amputate it or something.
    I don't trust Marvel. Funny how they always get my favorite characters! It's like a hostage situation. -.- 

~k2
    Zacker500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Zacker500

I thnik that if he joined the New X-force it would make him mature a lot and that would put him in the spotlight he is leader skills that are more then usefull, plus many people loved is realationship with x-23 so there would be closer wich is obviously needed

lokheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By lokheim

i think he should be in x-force itll be cool elixir and hellion again and him in a darker series

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By John Valentine
    lokheim said:
    "i think he should be in x-force itll be cool elixir and hellion again and him in a darker series
    "
    Sounds good.
    G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By G-w-D
    Zacker500 said:
    "I thnik that if he joined the New X-force it would make him mature a lot and that would put him in the spotlight he is leader skills that are more then usefull, plus many people loved is realationship with x-23 so there would be closer wich is obviously needed"

yuc Hellion received more spotlight in NXM than he deserved no reason to sully X-force with it too. Was the relationship with X-23 that popular? i really thought it seemed artifical and the fact that X-23 is too good for him didn't help either.

Vance Astro said:
    "I want Hellion dead...he's lame."

Come on he's not as bad as Pixie!
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By John Valentine
    G-w-D said:
    X-23 is too good for him didn't help either.

She's the genetically modified "daughter" of a very hairy man, a trained assassin, a mass murderer and an ex-child-prostitute.......
    Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Vortex13

I want Hellion to die he annoys me and is a jerk, so kill him in the worst possible way please

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By G-w-D

She follows her mother more in the looks department, and Naughty girls are awesome.i maintain the point she's out of hellions league the best he deserves is X-men academy Pixie level
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By pixelized

X-23 is crazy, not naughty.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By geraldthesloth

Clone jokes ftw!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By John Valentine

G-w-D said:

"She follows her mother more in the looks department, and Naughty girls are awesome.i maintain the point she's out of hellions league the best he deserves is X-men academy Pixie level"

Kinney has no genetic influence on X-23 ie her DNA was not user in X-23's creation, merely her surrogate. As Pix pointed out, she's unstable, not naughty.

Hellion is not in her league yet he dated the cuckoos and has kissed both Nori and Sophia? It's doubtfull that he's out X-23's league.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#66  Edited By xerox_kitty
    John Valentine said:

"Hellion is not in her league yet he dated the cuckoos and has kissed both Nori and Sophia? It's doubtfull that he's out X-23's league."

I agree with most of that, but... Nori kissed him.  For the first time a cut girl kissed him & he was caught off-guard (I'm sure he'd have made more of that kiss just to wind David up if he knew about it before hand ;)
    G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By G-w-D

Okay i have to concede to that logic identical blond twins and a latina is quite an acheivement

pixelized said:

"X-23 is crazy, not naughty."
    why can't she be both, i say
    LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By LauraX23

I would love to see him end up with Sofia...................or anyone but Laura!!!!!!!!
    Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By Mr. Mercury

LOL why do people but X-23 on a pedestal? 

I digress, I want Hellion to get his arms back!

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70  Edited By Gawdzilla

I'd like to see Hellion get trained by X-Man and they get an ongoing called "X-Man & Hellion"

Avatar image for why_you_mad_tho
    why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

Hellion needs to team with Kid Omega to form their own team of anti heroes. They're views are very similar. I do believe in utopia that Hellion even wore Omega Gang inspired clothes during the protests. At moments they have both been compared to or have been called the "next magneto". I dont see them as mutant terrorist tho. Not hellion anyway. Risking his life for his fellow mutants and not being afraid to bend the rules while doing so....now that's more align with his character. They (especially Hellion) need to tell the x-men to go f*ck themselves find themselves a small group of outcast mutants (avenger academy rejects like Veil or something to that effect), and the rest will be history. You have all these teams showing the next generation of super heroes. New X men, and Avengers Academy. What about the next generation of brotherhood for evil mutants? Have them start off rocky, wet behind the ears. Have someone learn about their escapades and offers to train them. Someone with some experience. Someone like a resurrected Mystique or Exodus. Kid Omega is an Omega level mutant who's telepathic abilities and intelligence far exceed Professor x and emma frosts....by their own words. He is also a potential host for the phoenix force. Julian has telekinetic control on the molecular level and was originally meant to be written as a potential avatar for the phoenix force. All these two need are a little training which can be fully explored in their own mini or full series. Honestly im surprised that these two haven't had more screen time together. In fact i think the recent holiday wolverine and the x men special is the only time they've been together on panel. Which is shocking considering how much they have in common.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Get him back with Sofia Mantega.

Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Iron_Lad

@why_you_mad_tho said:

Hellion needs to team with Kid Omega to form their own team of anti heroes. They're views are very similar. I do believe in utopia that Hellion even wore Omega Gang inspired clothes during the protests. At moments they have both been compared to or have been called the "next magneto". I dont see them as mutant terrorist tho. Not hellion anyway. Risking his life for his fellow mutants and not being afraid to bend the rules while doing so....now that's more align with his character. They (especially Hellion) need to tell the x-men to go f*ck themselves find themselves a small group of outcast mutants (avenger academy rejects like Veil or something to that effect), and the rest will be history. You have all these teams showing the next generation of super heroes. New X men, and Avengers Academy. What about the next generation of brotherhood for evil mutants? Have them start off rocky, wet behind the ears. Have someone learn about their escapades and offers to train them. Someone with some experience. Someone like a resurrected Mystique or Exodus. Kid Omega is an Omega level mutant who's telepathic abilities and intelligence far exceed Professor x and emma frosts....by their own words. He is also a potential host for the phoenix force. Julian has telekinetic control on the molecular level and was originally meant to be written as a potential avatar for the phoenix force. All these two need are a little training which can be fully explored in their own mini or full series. Honestly im surprised that these two haven't had more screen time together. In fact i think the recent holiday wolverine and the x men special is the only time they've been together on panel. Which is shocking considering how much they have in common.

I was just going to say. I think Hellion and Kid Omega should both turn heel and join the next incarnation of the Hellfire Club and kick out those stupid Kade Kilgore kids. Julian Keller was trained by Emma Frost and took the name Hellion, so he has some association with the Hellfire Club in that sense. Kid Omega, he just has a name that sounds like he should belong in the Hellfire Club. Just imagine it...Quentin Quire, Black King of the Hellfire Club.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@AgeofHurricane said:

Get him back with Sofia Mantega.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By John Valentine

@Iron_Lad said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

I was just going to say. I think Hellion and Kid Omega should both turn heel and join the next incarnation of the Hellfire Club and kick out those stupid Kade Kilgore kids. Julian Keller was trained by Emma Frost and took the name Hellion, so he has some association with the Hellfire Club in that sense. Kid Omega, he just has a name that sounds like he should belong in the Hellfire Club. Just imagine it...Quentin Quire, Black King of the Hellfire Club.

Save for the fact that Hellion's meant to be a hero.

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Gawdzilla

There are so many things that Marvel could do with Hellion...but I don't think any of the current X-Writers have any plans for him which is unfortunate.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By John Valentine

@Gawdzilla said:

There are so many things that Marvel could do with Hellion...but I don't think any of the current X-Writers have any plans for him which is unfortunate.

So true and it's such a shame!

Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Iron_Lad

@John Valentine said:

He's meant to be a villain. As Emma Frost said before, Hellion has a "frightening disposition for personal gain and villainy." Plus he's a billionaire. I honestly think Marvel was grooming him to become a member of the Hellfire Club one day. I really would like to see that happen. We're talking about a kid here that approached Magneto to get revenge against his own people. The X-Men have been trying to keep Hellion on the side of good and righteousness.

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By k2

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

He's meant to be a villain. As Emma Frost said before, Hellion has a "frightening disposition for personal gain and villainy." Plus he's a billionaire. I honestly think Marvel was grooming him to become a member of the Hellfire Club one day. I really would like to see that happen. We're talking about a kid here that approached Magneto to get revenge against his own people. The X-Men have been trying to keep Hellion on the side of good and righteousness.

He loves and cares about his friends too much to go evil...when he and the other NXM are written true-to-character. Not making excuses here. There has been no valid reason presented (or actually any reason WHATSOEVER) for his friends abandoning him. Cessily and Santo just literally stopped hanging around with him, in-between issues. I call it improper writing because their close friendship was established throughout New Mutants, Academy X and NXM...then under writers like Fraction, Liu and Carey it just...stopped, without any story to it. I believe this was done to try and push him down a dark path, but it's kind of sh***y story-telling when a huge part of the story is just skipped over. Kind of like cheating to get where you want to go.

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

She also said he had great potential for heroism...in the same sentence. Hellion isn't a billionaire anymore, his parents disowned him. Hellfire club? No. Brotherhood of Mutants..yes. You're also talking about the kid who was willing to go up against the fbi to save just one mutant. The x-men haven't been doing much of anything, and that's the problem. Cyclops is too busy being a hypocritical douche. Wolverine is too busy not giving a f*ck. Emma Frost his former mentor is too busy trying to be the whore version of Jean., while trying to pretend she doesn't want to be hit on by namor. He doesnt even have friends anymore. As K2 pointed out, his friends just ditched him for what appears to be absolutely no reason at all. Mercury was like a sister to him, and Rockslide his best pal.. But all of a sudden, oh we're not friends anymore. Anyway..

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By why_you_mad_tho

@John Valentine:@Iron_Lad: I don't know why he has to be either. Hellion has more anti hero qualities, than straight up hero or villain. I can see him running his own team of anti heroes. Degeneration X

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#82  Edited By x_29

@Vance Astro said:

I want Hellion dead...he's lame.

Amen moderator, a-xmen

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By John Valentine

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@John Valentine:@Iron_Lad: I don't know why he has to be either. Hellion has more anti hero qualities, than straight up hero or villain. I can see him running his own team of anti heroes. Degeneration X

Anti-Hero. Yes.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#84  Edited By Kairan1979

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

She also said he had great potential for heroism...in the same sentence. Hellion isn't a billionaire anymore, his parents disowned him. Hellfire club? No. Brotherhood of Mutants..yes. You're also talking about the kid who was willing to go up against the fbi to save just one mutant. The x-men haven't been doing much of anything, and that's the problem. Cyclops is too busy being a hypocritical douche. Wolverine is too busy not giving a f*ck. Emma Frost his former mentor is too busy trying to be the whore version of Jean., while trying to pretend she doesn't want to be hit on by namor. He doesnt even have friends anymore. As K2 pointed out, his friends just ditched him for what appears to be absolutely no reason at all. Mercury was like a sister to him, and Rockslide his best pal.. But all of a sudden, oh we're not friends anymore. Anyway..

My thoughts exactly. Rockslide was always trolling New Mutants (Sofia's squad), and all of a sudden he and Surge are best friends?

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Gawdzilla

@Kairan1979 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

My thoughts exactly. Rockslide was always trolling New Mutants (Sofia's squad), and all of a sudden he and Surge are best friends?

No Caption Provided

Looks like the gangs back together

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#86  Edited By Demonturtle

Unfortunatlly he will be doomed to a villians role!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By John Valentine

@Gawdzilla said:

@Kairan1979 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

No Caption Provided

Looks like the gangs back together

Oh, yeah!

volnaib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By volnaib

Keller, stop touching Borkowski's iPad right now!!

@Kairan1979: And in WATXM #1 Hellion was hanging with Glob German. Like Quentin Quire ages ago.

And Quentin tries to hit on Idie in WATXM, to get attention from Roxy in Alpha and Omega and takes off his t-shirt in front of Mercury. And seems like there'll be a red Tyrannosaurus in Avengers Academy, as well as naked Hercules.

Marvel, why do you hate me so much?

why_you_mad_tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By why_you_mad_tho
    @Kairan1979 said:

@why_you_mad_tho said:

@Iron_Lad said:

@John Valentine said:

Actually i can see why Rockslide and Surge would be hanging out. Same for Hellion, Prodigy and Surge. They have come along way since their Hellions vs New Mutant days. They've been through a lot together. On multiple occasions they have risked sacrificing heir lives to save one another. They've gone on suicide missions with each other. They grew into a dysfunctional family. The problem is that cthey arent showing how close they all are. WHich isnt saying much because they arent being show much at all. I mean i try not to get hung up on it, but Hellion and the other New X men get so very little screen time that what we do get is all we have to go on if we want to know what Hellion and crew are up to. When it comes to Hellion specifically, he's currently written with like 4 different personalities since Kyle and Yost left.  In WATXM he's still hanging out with old friends like Rockslide, mercury, and anole. But they also made him a school bully again. 1 step forward 4 steps back. 
    Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

When he lost his hands might have like'd to see him get his hands again but, I kind of got used to it so I guess I'd like for him to be involved in a major arc .

Not sure but, something big to happen , I love Laura Kinney and Julian thing going on but, he needs to become his own person as well. Get his name out there. :0

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#91  Edited By jrock85

I'd like Marvel to stop trolling him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.