What would you like to happen to Hellion?

• 91 results
#1 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

... you go first.

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him join Cannonball's new brotherhood.

#3 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be nice if he graduated to one of the X teams when they get really started up again. Otherwise i'd like to see him during Secret Invasion, then find another forum for him and the other Students who didn't make the cut...for some odd reason. I mean Julian is a great charachter for Marvel to just kinda throw away. It's really sad.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind him joining the X-Men as long as they cut down on how many teams they have. Way too many teams, makes it hard to keep track of whats going on.

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish he would team up with

anole,surge,mercury,nezhno,trance
to fight the young x men because they're pissed that they didn't make it.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Hellion become a vigilante.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be funny if an Alien on a flying elephant randomly came out of nowhere and hit him.   I don't know right now I seem to be in a random mood.  Bxkllfzlemkiv.

#8 Posted by telekine (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish he'd join Rogue's X-Men:

Rogue (leader)
Hellion
Omega Sentinel
Mercury
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Northstar 

and tell Cyclops to #^$* OFF!
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
telekine said:
"I wish he'd join Rogue's X-Men:
Rogue (leader)
Hellion
Omega Sentinel
Mercury
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Northstar 

and tell Cyclops to #^$* OFF!
"
I like you a lot.
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"

"
speaking of...why was cannonball with the x-men in their secret invasion
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"

"
speaking of...why was cannonball with the x-men in their secret invasion"

Cannonball was just chilling with Sunspot and his other new mutnat friends.... the New "Brotherhood" didn't exist (they're good) : Young X-Men Cyclops was Donald Pierce in disguise.....
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i forgot i have that issue....silly me

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say kill'em off but there is so little mutants they need all they can get.

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I would say kill'em off but there is so little mutants they need all they can get."

Justice from New Warriors is lame.

Pixelised... it's a pretty lame series anyway... I just read that one in store.
#15 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I would say kill'em off but there is so little mutants they need all they can get."

Pixelised... it's a pretty lame series anyway... I just read that one in store."
Justice from the New Warriors leads a team...Hellion is worthless.Also another version of him just joined the Guardians of the Galaxy...but he's not my favorite superhero so attacking him is as worthless as Hellion.
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"\Pixelised... it's a pretty lame series anyway... I just read that one in store."
It's not that bad...but it is something worth skipping. i'm not that invested in the characters....but the art is good.
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:

Pixelised... it's a pretty lame series anyway... I just read that one in store."
Justice from the New Warriors leads a team...Hellion is worthless.Also another version of him just joined the Guardians of the Galaxy...but he's not my favorite superhero so attacking him is as worthless as Hellion."
WOW WOW WOW. For a start, Hellion technically lead two teams. (New Mutants and Hellions), and he's more powerfull than Justice.
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:

Justice from the New Warriors leads a team...Hellion is worthless.Also another version of him just joined the Guardians of the Galaxy...but he's not my favorite superhero so attacking him is as worthless as Hellion."
WOW WOW WOW. For a start, Hellion technically lead two teams. (New Mutants and Hellions), and he's more powerfull than Justice."
No he's not.But I don't care about Justice so I don't know why your mentioning him.
#19 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"\Pixelised... it's a pretty lame series anyway... I just read that one in store."
It's not that bad...but it is something worth skipping. i'm not that invested in the characters....but the art is good."

Yeah... I've come around to Dodson's style of art, and I agree about the character choice: New X-Men was way better/
#20 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:

WOW WOW WOW. For a start, Hellion technically lead two teams. (New Mutants and Hellions), and he's more powerfull than Justice."
No he's not.But I don't care about Justice so I don't know why your mentioning him."

isn't that Justice in your avatar... and yeah I think he is more powerful.
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
It's not that bad...but it is something worth skipping. i'm not that invested in the characters....but the art is good."

Yeah... I've come around to Dodson's style of art, and I agree about the character choice: New X-Men was way better/"
Deff.....Surge is joining uncanny??? or was she just thrown into the secret invasion for giggles?
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:

No he's not.But I don't care about Justice so I don't know why your mentioning him."

isn't that Justice in your avatar... and yeah I think he is more powerful."
Yes..but what does that have to do with the thread.I stated my opinion and you said Justice is lame...I don't get it.He's not more powerful and I only chose the name Vance Astro aka Justice because I liked the name.I didn't know a thing about him until after I made it my username.
#23 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:

Yeah... I've come around to Dodson's style of art, and I agree about the character choice: New X-Men was way better/"
Deff.....Surge is joining uncanny??? or was she just thrown into the secret invasion for giggles?"

I'm not sure. I didn't think that Uncanny had a set cast, I thought the cast alternated with every arc.

I think she was featured in Secrect Invasion because all the pre- messiah complex X-Men are there. (Like Prodigy, hellion, Pixie too). I think that  every X-Man who is going to be featured in Uncanny, was on the #500 Land cover.
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Yaaaaahhh i just peeped again, surge is on the cover.

mkay
#25 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Yaaaaahhh i just peeped again, surge is on the cover.
mkay
"
Actually, I think she's going to join Young X-men with Prodigy or something... not too sure about that but I think she was mentioned or shown in a future Young X-Men solicit....
#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...Young x-men needs more estrogen. I liked seeing magma again though.

#27 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"yeah...Young x-men needs more estrogen. I liked seeing magma again though."

Of the old new mutants, I only really like Cannonball and Wolfsbane.
#28 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I would like to see Hellion become a vigilante."
He has enough Angst in him to do that, especially after his parents moved and he almost got killed. But who would he go after (BESIDES Emma?)
#29 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't go after Emma: he likes her.

He could hunt down the Purifiers.

#30 Posted by Exusiai (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I may be buzzing in a little late on this, but Hellion was rejected by the X-Men.... Rejected by Magneto.... I see him starting his own group "The Hellions" ... I'm sure he could find some way to tap into his Father's fortune, and use that money somehow,

But Starts Assembling a team of mutants that both Summers and Magneto have turned away   He wants nothing more than to be a hero, so he MAY register (God I hate Civil War) ... and Given Government Sanction he'd be Fairly Powerful

#31 Posted by Exusiai (450 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:

Just for Clarification... Hellion does not, did no lead the New X-Men.  Surge was the team leader.  Emma placed Surge in charge for disobeying her about taking out X-23.  

As for Justice,  yeah he's a cool character and yes Julian is "just another Telekinetic" and yes Vance has been an Avenger.

But really, until the Initiative came out has he been in anything?   Justice is one of those "Lets stick him in the background and see if anyone notices he's there" characters, where as Julian begs to be written "in yoru face"
#32 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Exusiai said:
"I may be buzzing in a little late on this, but Hellion was rejected by the X-Men.... Rejected by Magneto.... I see him starting his own group "The Hellions" ... I'm sure he could find some way to tap into his Father's fortune, and use that money somehow,

But Starts Assembling a team of mutants that both Summers and Magneto have turned away   He wants nothing more than to be a hero, so he MAY register (God I hate Civil War) ... and Given Government Sanction he'd be Fairly Powerful"
He was'nt turned away as such, the X-Men were disbanded at the time.
Secondly, ALL mutants were inivited to San Fran, including Julian.

Thirdly, Julian was head of the Hellions.

#33 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion's a beast, he was one of the best charachters that came out of New X-Men. The fact he, Surge, Mercury and Prodigy don't recieve more facetime is rediculous, especially given the piss-poor team they were replaced with. Since the X-men is one of the few franchises moving forward, that we won't see a return to the old status quo too soon. Scott should add them to the Young X-Men, while having Cannonball lead. That way the next generation is set.  

#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"He wouldn't go after Emma: he likes her.

He could hunt down the Purifiers."
And Pixie...for breaking his heart in the future [=
#35 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:

And Pixie...for breaking his heart in the future [="

As if.
#36 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel = teh suck

My idea: Hellion picks up with X-23 and continues and they have cool adventures together that I like to read about. Unfortunately, life isn't a disney movie, and Marvel has a gleeful thing where they like to bait me along with interesting characters--then completely destroy them until I drop the titles in disgust. Every f#@!!*$ time. What's the point? They'd make a ton of money off me if they didn't screw around so much. I think there are tons of possibilities for Hellion: Phoenix force host, leader of his own team, becomes a criminal, gets back with the X-men...I really hope the hanging relationship with X-23 is addressed though. >:{

#37 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything other than limbo would be nice.

#38 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
k2 said:
"Marvel = teh suck

My idea: Hellion picks up with X-23 and continues and they have cool adventures together that I like to read about. Unfortunately, life isn't a disney movie, and Marvel has a gleeful thing where they like to bait me along with interesting characters--then completely destroy them until I drop the titles in disgust. Every f#@!!*$ time. What's the point? They'd make a ton of money off me if they didn't screw around so much. I think there are tons of possibilities for Hellion: Phoenix force host, leader of his own team, becomes a criminal, gets back with the X-men...I really hope the hanging relationship with X-23 is addressed though. >:{"
X-Force number 12 & 13.
#39 Posted by Exusiai (450 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Exusiai said:
"I may be buzzing in a little late on this, but Hellion was rejected by the X-Men.... Rejected by Magneto.... I see him starting his own group "The Hellions" ... I'm sure he could find some way to tap into his Father's fortune, and use that money somehow,

But Starts Assembling a team of mutants that both Summers and Magneto have turned away   He wants nothing more than to be a hero, so he MAY register (God I hate Civil War) ... and Given Government Sanction he'd be Fairly Powerful"

"
Yes he was, but he was not leader of the New X-Men,   and yes he was rejected by the X-Men, read the Divided we stand Cross over, Emma put him to sleep... and Left....  thats Abandoned
#40 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:

And Pixie...for breaking his heart in the future [="

As if."
It's so going to happen
#41 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

He should play Cyclops in the Broadway presentation of "X-Men: The Musical"

#42 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Exusiai said:
"John Valentine said:
"Exusiai said:

"
Yes he was, but he was not leader of the New X-Men,   and yes he was rejected by the X-Men, read the Divided we stand Cross over, Emma put him to sleep... and Left....  thats Abandoned
"
.............. there were no X-Men to be booted from.
#43 Posted by Exusiai (450 posts) - - Show Bio

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
"John Valentine said:
"Exusiai said:

"
"
.............. there were no X-Men to be booted from."

And I quote Divided we stand

Hellion to Magneto  - "Frost put me out telepathiclly.  I woke up an hour later and she was gone.  .....     The X-Men abandoned me"

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Hellion dead...he's lame.

#45 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Exusiai said:
"

John Valentine said:

"Exusiai said:
"John Valentine said:
"Exusiai said:

"
"
.............. there were no X-Men to be booted from."

And I quote Divided we stand

Hellion to Magneto  - "Frost put me out telepathiclly.  I woke up an hour later and she was gone.  .....     The X-Men abandoned me"

"
WTF arn't you getting? THERE WAS NO X-TEAM TO BE DISBANDED FROM!
#46 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I want Hellion dead...he's lame."

#47 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
King Goku said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I want Hellion dead...he's lame."

"

You're lame :P.
#48 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally.

#49 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
King Goku said:
"Totally."

So.... who is your other account?
#50 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"King Goku said:
"Totally."

So.... who is your other account?"
King Goku.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.