Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1276 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

The Force Warrior

Alaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alaric

Just got Age of X chp 4 yesterday, personally I love how Hellion is part of David's team though seeing where its going I'm somewhat nervous as to where this will lead Hellion. What do you guys think about Hellion as a Force Warrior in general? :D

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

Well, it's logical granted his abilities and the nature of the team. It probably won't lead anywhere. He's had two speech bubbles in the event so far.

Alaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alaric

True but I can't remember where but I think an X-Position mentioned that Age of X would determine Hellion's future with the x-men. Sooo I'm somewhat psyched about that. lol

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

I prefer the more armless design of this Hellion.  It'll be strange going back to stubby Hellion with arms and no floating hands.  But he's not had much chance to show his own personality.

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @xerox-kitty: 

I kinda agree. Ray-Man Hellion looks Badass! plus his robo hands are actually cool looking.

That being said, a lot of the Age of X redesigns should make their way into the 616.

As for the effect AoX will have on Hellion...its hard to say. In a livechat they said something along the lines of it having a big effect on his future. But that might be a skewed interpretation of what was actually said. But most recentely Daniel Ketchum, Mike Carey's editor, said that Legacy would be the book for all things Hellion, and while he might not take the center stage right away, Mike's hasn't forgotten about him and if i remember correctly Mike has a couple stories for him in the future. Daniel also said they had to put Hellion through some paces so they could better do his journey as a hero.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Kairan1979

I think Hellion needs the memories of being Force Warior to boost his confidence.

Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By Gawdzilla
    @Kairan1979: Odds are he kept them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.