Hellion/X-23

#1 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there's some chemistry between them but with all the things that are going on plus Surge's kiss, that might throw things off. The fact that X-23 is also supposed to be joining the X-Force might complicate things as well. What do you think of this couple?

#2 Posted by Appollo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Laura Howlett (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for this couple.He was a jerk to her in thr beginning,but he's Jullian "Hellion" Keller-a jerk to everybody so...That thing he said to Dust after what Surge did-"I can't stop thinking about a girl who literally scares me"in NXM#43 Laura gutting Deathstrike stateing-"You were dead the second you touched Jullian Keller"in NXM#45 -Cessily/Mercury being like a "sister" to Jullian,and Laura's best friend. -I'll give it a 50/50 chance to for something to happen,though Jullian is definitely going to have o make the first move(s).
Post Edited:2008-01-09 13:54:11

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I see some chemistry with them. Like when he saved her life by bringing her to elixer. I saw chemistry there. But that's just me.

#6 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, There might be Chemistry.

#7 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. When Surge kissed Hellion, X-23 ran to the bathroom and cut herself and everything in sight

#8 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah........ But I hope they don't get together ! I like Julian ..... kinda but not with Laura .

#9 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio
LX23: why? i think they are good for each other
#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Why bump this thread after a year, when there are plenty of other X-23 & Hellion threads already in use??

#11 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293: 

Lmao I forgot BOUTH  this thersd!! 
Idk jsut cause i dont like julain with luara
#12 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
what other threas this is the only one i know bout!
#13 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I like x-23 with julian. She starts having feelings that she's never had before and doesn't know how to react which throws Julian off his game!

#14 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
 see it was meant to be!
#15 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah, that's my fave picture right there :) I love Laura's expression. She's like what, you have a problem with us?

#16 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura looks bitchy in that picture and Hellion just looks ugly.

#17 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" Hah, that's my fave picture right there :) I love Laura's expression. She's like what, you have a problem with us? "
now all we need is one where there kissing! hint hint writers!
#18 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

=) Kimura called Julian Laura's Telekinetic Boyfriend in Not Forgotten :D 

*happy dance*

#19 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@KumoriKunoichi: She called her BF in Mercury Rising too, but indeed Kimura mentioning him in Not Forgotten was nice. Continue with your happy dance

@LauraX23:  I agree...not their best picture together
#20 Posted by Erik (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by ka385385 (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate hellion , i can't stop talking this , i have been bully by someone like hellion , i'm getting  piss of by this guy.
#22 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
" i hate hellion , i can't stop talking this , i have been bully by someone like hellion , i'm getting  piss of by this guy. "
well people can change and I think Laura can be that person! :) Trust me I got bullied a lot and now my "old bullies" are now asking me for advice!
#23 Posted by ka385385 (1296 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:
maybe that's whay i like american
#24 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Hellion's changed a lot since he first showed up in New Mutants. He went from Jock to Emo lol

#25 Posted by Erik (32271 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by ka385385 (1296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla:
well , but I think what he did is still unforgivable , he may change back , but well...who knows anyway.
#27 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: What did he do? So what if he was an ass to the New Mutants squad? He warmed up to them later, hell he even saved Surge and Elixir's life during the "Not Forgotten" arc of X-Force. Hell some of my friends used to be complete ass holes to me but people change. 
#28 Posted by ka385385 (1296 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla:
i hope so , because i have believe that before ,but they change back later ,that's why i'm hard to believe again .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.