Hellion's occupation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got X-23 #2.

#2 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" I just got X-23 #2.

"
My buddies on CBR thought i would be pissed but  i told them its just your average day in the life of Hellion...getting ganked
#3 Posted by eldestrisk (623 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I still have to get the issue.

#4 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Also pegged out that Hellion could apply for a job as a redshirt on Startrek. He even HAD a uniform with red and black! I'm declaring myself his employment agent. 

"Hellion, I have found a number of job positions open for you. You could be a: red shirt on star trek, crash test dummy, cocktail wiener, shishkabob, target sign, safety demonstrator. You might also take note that the role of Kenny on Southpark is currently open, as he...died."

Oh and PS: I wish Laura would have been quick on her mental feet and added Julian's hands to the bargain. He's the freaking devil, I'm sure he could have done something. Since the X-men aren't even chipping in for a set of prosthesis.  If that had been my man on the floor and I had to go to hell for him, I sure as f*** would strike up a good deal. I'd be like "Bryan's life. Oh and you finish his school for him. PhD, nothing less. AND you get him a cushy job. AND you pay off his student loans. AND we have a nice apartment. 2 bedroom. With utilities and appliances. Deal? Look, I'm walking right out if I don't get it. Alright, I'll settle for everything listed except the utilities. You better take it, I doubt you'll get somebody else ready to fight in hell. Deal? Shake on it!" 

:-)

#5 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Haaa, glad I'm not the only one who drew the Kenny = Hellion conclusion. XD

#6 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I started seeing the Kenny=Hellion connection around the time he got kidnapped...my suspicions grew when he lost his hands. Now I'm 100% convinced.

#7 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to make this to commemorate the occasion. XD    

Nyoro~n

For those who aren't familiar with this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nyoro-n  
#8 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric said:
"  I had to make this to commemorate the occasion. XD    

Nyoro~n
           For those who aren't familiar with this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nyoro-n   "
Nice, but i was hoping you would add on to your other comic and have Hellion say " Etu Liu?"
#9 Edited by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

That comic was made before X-23 came out. >.< But I'll keep it in mind for the next one, feel free to throw in more ideas!

#10 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric said:
"  I had to make this to commemorate the occasion. XD    

Nyoro~n
           For those who aren't familiar with this meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nyoro-n   "
WIN
#11 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric: Got another idea for ya: have Hellion go over a list of  the X-writers and have him cross off the writers who have done him bodily harm in the last few years. Then have him circle Mike Carey as his new author!
#12 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

haha, kinda death note-ish huh? x3

#13 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric said:
" haha, kinda death note-ish huh? x3 "
more like this:

"Let's now which author won't kill/maim/devolve my character? Fraction made we wear the Quire sweater vest...so hell no. Yost and Kyle...where do i begin with them? Deathstrike then Legacy Virus then Nimrods! I HOPE THEY BURN! Ok Liu was on a good path till she had Hellverine cheap shot me from the back so no. Zeb Wells made me look like a little bitch in NM so no. Hmm Mike Carey does a good job of developing his characters! I should sign up with him!
#14 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hellion, as your employment agent, I'd also like to inform you of an opportunity for maiming you that has presented itself. I hear that Kimura is looking for you based on your acquaintance with a Ms. X-23, and an interaction you had with her in her place of employ (she's mighty pissed off). So there is a wonderful chance for you to experience over 40 different kinds of torture, multiple limb loss, and probable death. Shall I sign you up? :o)"

#15 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo many good ideas. D: Once my midterms calm down I'll try my best to get these worked in somehow. >.< Unless better material comes along, preferably in the form of our dear Hellion keeping his role as the Peach to X's Mario. lol

#16 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

His occupation?  

Juggler! ^_^ 

....oh, wait...

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous.

#18 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion's Occupation = Marvel's Krillin

#19 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@KumoriKunoichi said:
" Hellion's Occupation = Marvel's Krillin "
aka Butt Monkey 

:(

but at least Krillin got the  hottest babe in DBZ
#20 Posted by Virus_Warning (206 posts) - - Show Bio
@KumoriKunoichi said:
" Hellion's Occupation = Marvel's Krillin "
Oh my word...this is so true!  I didn't even notice!
-Virus
#21 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19180 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Krillin was a loser, but as much Hellion gets stabbed, amputated and pushed I still like his character, for now.....lol 

#22 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest though, doesn't Hellion kind of deserve? He's a huge d-bag... and can't Angel's blood heal him?

#23 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, fighting for your kind, friends, survival, and a so called messiah. That totally warrants a good stabbing. :3

#24 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric said:
" Yeah, fighting for your kind, friends, survival, and a so called messiah. That totally warrants a good stabbing. :3 "
Totally.
#25 Posted by xgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
To be honest though, doesn't Hellion kind of deserve? He's a huge d-bag... and can't Angel's blood heal him?

eh one he is not so bad like elixer and
 no angel can not heal him if they don't have the seam blood type
#26 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
Which one? The real Angel or Angel Salvedore? You seemed to be confused about the two.
#27 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
Which one? The real Angel or Angel Salvedore? You seemed to be confused about the two.
Cute.
#28 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
Cute.
Please, don't try that with me.
#29 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
Cute.
You're the one that went fishing from 3 months back to start that. It's cute, really.
#30 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
@John Valentine said:
@TheCrowbar said:
Cute.
You're the one that went fishing from 3 months back to start that. It's cute, really.
Ha, okay. 
 You're welcome to try and hide your lack of general knowledge by trying to patronize me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.