Hellion's clone fetish

#1 Edited by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes my friends...i think it's safe to say that Hellion has a clone fetish. 

Sure he might have tried to fool us all because of his romance with Wind Dancer.

BUT let's look at his other possible "relationships"

He took all three Cuckoos to the dance

New X-Men II - 014

Then of course there's X-23: the girl he can't stop thinking about who scares him

Nation X 2
Then in Nation X #2 he was supposedly meeting Celeste Cuckoo for lunch

Ladies and Gentlemen i think that this is enough proof to prove that Hellion has a clone fetish. Who's next Hope Summers?

Edit: Ok now how the Hell did this end up in the general dissension thread! Mods' please move to the Hellion board!
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Argument #3 is the same as argument #1 :p 

N'ah.  I'm not seeing it.  He's just a ladies man.

#3 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: 

Well there's only so many female clones out there i had to work with what i had. He never met Miss Sinister, but evidence might lead that he would have a thing with for. 

I will agree that he is a ladies man. But i'm sticking with the fact that he prefers clones.
#4 Posted by Edamame (27983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:
" @xerox-kitty:   Well there's only so many female clones out there i had to work with what i had. He never met Miss Sinister, but evidence might lead that he would have a thing with for.   I will agree that he is a ladies man. But i'm sticking with the fact that he prefers clones. "
LOL.  Miss Sinister would know what is going on in Hellion's mind. 
#5 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't realize till now

#6 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

God. He's angsty. Nuff said

#7 Posted by Dane (10590 posts) - - Show Bio

Those clones are all smokin' hot and he's a teenager. Case closed.

#8 Edited by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane: Indeed. 

I agree they are smokin hawt. 

Hellion needs to meet some more female clones to see if my theory is truly correct though. 

I'd love to see Laura and a couple of her clones like they had in Wolverine and the X-Men and have them fight the Cuckoos. THey can call it "The Clone Wars"
#9 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#10 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:
"@Dane: Indeed.   I agree they are smokin hawt.   Hellion needs to meet some more female clones to see if my theory is truly correct though.   I'd love to see Laura and a couple of her clones like they had in Wolverine and the X-Men and have them fight the Cuckoos. THey can call it "The Clone Wars" "

too funny!
#11 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Once you go clone, that's what you (insert word that rhymes with 'clone')!

#12 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77:
have to moan
#13 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
" Once you go clone, that's what you (insert word that rhymes with 'clone')! "
bone? 

That was terrible, lol...
#14 Posted by manofsteel42 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

The babes love him! corse if I was him I'd get it on with the Cuckoos but thats it Id totally stay with Laura (X-23) cause she Fiz-ine!
#15 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

probly cause thay are atractive@Gawdzilla:

#16 Posted by lorex (949 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with an earlier comment he is a teen and the girls are hot. Clones or otherwise he is interested.

#17 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree to

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.