HANDS!

#1 Edited by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio

HANDS! HE HAS THEM!
#2 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Boring. He should get hooks for hands instead and be a tk-pirate.

#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio

Robotic hands. Interesting.

#4 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Boring. He should get hooks for hands instead and be a tk-pirate. "
I tried suggesting that to Yost and Kyle on CBR this spring...they laughed at me
#5 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the pose he has like "I'm a superstar!"

#6 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh there robotic arms.... 

Why can't they just have freaking Elixir heal him! 

I guess it's better than little nubs.
#7 Posted by Hamz (340 posts) - - Show Bio

So he's going to be the Darth Vader of the X-Men then? 

Come on Marvel, you've got characters that can create prosthetics that look practically just like human equivalents or heal other beings with a fair amount of ease and you give the guy with TK powers a pair of robot hands. Such a creative decision :|

#8 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously people! I was in show choir in Junior High! I know jazz hands when I see them!

#9 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hamz said:
" So he's going to be the Darth Vader of the X-Men then?  "
Actually Julian kinda is the Anakin Skywalker of the X-Men, he has to have sire some twins though...
#10 Edited by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:

" @Hamz said:

" So he's going to be the Darth Vader of the X-Men then?  "
Actually Julian kinda is the Anakin Skywalker of the X-Men, he has to have sire some twins though... "
ahem... 

padme
#11 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok then who should be Obi-Wan?

#12 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE IS THIS FROM?! *excited* damn Marvel, spreading false rumors. I'll admit they pulled one over me. Also I think he should have his real hands back...but this is awesome! =D

Also, WTF is he doing in the picture? For some reason he reminds me of  Anton Chigurh from 'No Country for Old Men'. I think it's the hairstyle...partially the expression...

#13 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have been cooler if he just had nubs, nubs of doom

#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Now give him a pole, teach him martial arts. NEO-HELLION FTW.

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Nevermind 'hands'... what's wrong with his face?

Also... what happened to putting 'SPOILERS' in the thread title???

#16 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

"
he's saying "Superstar!"
#17 Posted by Thunderscream (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

boooooooooooo! 

I'd rather he just create telekinetic glowing green hands or get freakin healed already.

#18 Posted by brc2000 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if they gave him blades like Razorfist, I'd be interested in the character.

#19 Posted by ragdollpurps (15784 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream said:
" boooooooooooo!  I'd rather he just create telekinetic glowing green hands or get freakin healed already. "
Telekinetic glowing green hands FTFW. If Psylocke can make blades, why can't he make hands?
#20 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" WHERE IS THIS FROM?! *excited* damn Marvel, spreading false rumors. I'll admit they pulled one over me. Also I think he should have his real hands back...but this is awesome! =D "
There's an article about Mike Carey on CBR where he talks about Legacy, and they show some pictures from next month's issue. Though oddly enough Hellion's other appearances in the previews he's back to having no hands. @xerox-kitty said:
"

"
Me sorry
#21 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, I'll invent a story to go along with this picture.

Hellion was excited to finally receive hands. Ecstatic even. He thought he could get right back to were he left off in life. Heck, slap a pair of gloves on those babies and he could start macking on the ladies again in no time! Who was to know they were fake? Unfortunately, his robot hands were possessed by an insane evil spirit.They told him to do things, and when he came to he'd destroyed most of Utopia, and the robot hands were trying to choke him (in what is his fifteenth near-death experience this season...it's been a good year for him, he usually averages about fifty). The X-men had to take the hands away because he couldn't be trusted with them. "NO HANDS FOR YOU!" Cyclops shouted, reminiscent of the Soup Nazi from Seinfield. Hellion was sad, but he accepted it and went back to his nubs, resuming his duty as Utopia's One-Man-Pity-Party. (He's like their sad mascot!)

And this is why Hellion briefly had hands.

Disclaimer: Yes I know that was extremely sarcastic, please remember that I love Hellion, and this is a bashing directed towards the people who write him...not the character himself :o)

#22 Edited by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Now the 2 page comic I've been working on will actually make sense!!! I only have the lineart done but damn do I wanna finish it now!!!!!!!!! You've made my day... err midnight. lol

Also I totally feel an Akira vibe from this... I can actually hear Hellion screaming KANEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alaric said:
" Yes! Now the 2 page comic I've been working on will actually make sense!!! I only have the lineart done but damn do I wanna finish it now!!!!!!!!! You've made my day... err midnight. lol  Also I totally feel and Akira vibe from this... I can actually hear Hellion screaming KANEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
lmao!
#24 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to say it's about time!

#25 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks almost evil in that picture.
#26 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Now in color
#27 Posted by PumpkinBomb (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love Kavita Rao getting owned in the background.

#28 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think he's showing off his jazz hands!

#29 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

cant Elixir heal him easily?

#30 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don said:
" cant Elixir heal him easily? "
Elixir is not on utopia
#31 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! I AM the only one thinks jazz hands when i see this!

#32 Posted by volnaib (41 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000 said:

" Maybe if they gave him blades like Razorfist, I'd be interested in the character. "

Kyle and Yost have already talked about it. And here comes another codename for our dear boy: RAZORFORK.  I've even made a silly pic about it =)

@ragdollpurps said:
Telekinetic glowing green hands FTFW. If Psylocke can make blades, why can't he make hands? "

I thought these blades somehow related to her own 'powers pack' (TK+telepathy) aaaand she is much more skilled, blah-blah-blah, etc, etc. I'm not such a huge fan of Bettsy, so I think it's better to ask HER fans =)

@xerox-kitty said:

@fbdarkangel said:
" he's saying "Superstar!""

You really think so? =))) Well, here's my variant. I know it's stupid and *insert here many dirty words*.

Btw, I'm a newbie here, so sorry if I did something wrong.
#33 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@volnaib said:
You really think so? =))) Well, here's my variant. I know it's stupid and *insert here many dirty words*.

Btw, I'm a newbie here, so sorry if I did something wrong. "

I actually LOL'ed, good one. That picture is just begging to be defaced.
#34 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sticking to jazz hands!

#35 Edited by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I love psychopathic telekinetics with robo hands... ie Tetsuo. XD

Oh sooo exploitable. lol 
#36 Posted by Tommy_X (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir's not in Utopia but what about Ink he should be there. I mean he can heal and resurrect people among other things so re-growing Hellion's hands should be a piece of cake.
#37 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

where is he anyways? :/

#38 Posted by volnaib (41 posts) - - Show Bio

An idea came up to my mind today (suddenly, ha-ha). X-Men just need to hand Elixir over to Facility so their genetics would make a couple of clone healers (named, for example, Elixir-2 and Elixir-3) for certain amount of money. And the problem is solved! No more angry handless telekinetics! Only the happy ones, observing their regrowned limbs and  hugging girls with them.
Mr. Sinister was that clever, after all, with all the Marauder cloning thing =)

#39 Posted by PumpkinBomb (486 posts) - - Show Bio

When life hands you hands, throw them away and destroy the workshop.

#40 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when Elixir does come back he should heal Julian. 

#41 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream said:
" boooooooooooo!  I'd rather he just create telekinetic glowing green hands or get freakin healed already. "
Thats what I was saying. Smdh
#42 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder where the hell is Elixir, you know the guy that can heal anything. Just when 2 of the X-Men loose body parts he is nowhere to be seen and there is no mention of him at all. It seems to me that the writers wanted him 
to have his 'Vader' freak out moment, and seem to be pushing differently able mutant idea for all its worth, but now that that has happened can we get a healer to regrow some hands for this guy,  so this stupid mutant with a 
disability plot idea can go away. Why are they making such a big idea about him having artificial hands its not like there aren't a multitude of characters in comics with artificial limbs, what makes Julian so special that he freaks
out and destroys a lab.

#43 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@lorex:  Kyle & Yost stated in an interview after Necrosha had finished that Josh had stayed on Genosha to help clean the mess up.  However, it's never been stated in the comics...
#44 Edited by volnaib (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was talking about TK-blades and Razorfist and stuff? He-he-he.
Oh, and I just can't wait with that Razorfork thing (I promised that I won't upload this pic anywhere before our electronic magazine first issue is published, eh, I mean, _done_, but, anyways, here it is).
 There's too much of Star Wars spirit here, I can feel it, really.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.