Do you think they will kill off Hellion?

Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why but they might kill off hellion, I don't know why but I just got this feeling that's all, does anyone have this feeling just tell me so that I can stop freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw/

#2 Edited by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  got a reason why you think they won't kill him off?
#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got a pretty decent fanbase and it would be useless to kill him off so fast already

#4 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: you got me there
#5 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
i hope so
#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
i hope so
Why?
#7 Posted by OUTSIDER40 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember in x-force / cable: messiah war one-shot when the team first arrives in the future? Domino said "What's the creepy girl doing" X-23 was marking the spot hellion is going to be when the timer runs out . so she can save him.

#8 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@OUTSIDER40: I hope she saves him
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
OUTSIDER40 said:
Remember in x-force / cable: messiah war one-shot when the team first arrives in the future? Domino said "What's the ... [more]
Lol but in Uncanny 511, Surge was sprinting around with Northstar and there was no Hellion in sight.

geraldthesloth said:
pixelized said: i hope so Why? [more]
Because i want to see John Valentine cry.
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

You're mean

#11 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
OUTSIDER40 said:
Remember in x-force / cable: messiah war one-shot when the team first arrives in the future? Domino said "What's the ... [more]

lololol this made me laugh.

Nah, I don't think they'll kill him off. I did before, then Boom-boom got sacrificed, and I believe the insatiable bloodthirst of K&Y was satisfied. I think the Surge thing is just inconsistent writing...I mean they had Laura, Logan & Elixir in Uncanny as well, and they are off in the f@##(*! future, ffs. Either that or the story with Surge running around happened before the storyline in X-force. I think X-23 and the angry scoobies will save Hellion & Surge...just in time for S.H.I.E.L.D. to show up and nab Laura. Then...she may get adamantium implants? That is suggested by cover #18 for X-force.

Or I could be completely wrong, the kids blow up and that's why Logan goes after Cyclops. X-23 does not look happy on the cover of #17; her friends dying could cause that.

Either way...it's been like 3 months since #13 (when I was in suspense) and it'll be July when we find out...I find I've sort of settled into a calm, patient mode. Hellion dies! So what! I'll keep writing fanfics about him! Surge dies! So what! I'll throw her into some of my fics! Mwahahha!

PS- don't mind the comments from a certain someone...Boom-boom's death understandably made pixelized a bitter, empty shell of a person. ;-O

~ joking ~

Also somehow I can't picture you making John Valentine cry. He seems to keep a healthy emotional distance from his comic characters...

#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

JV? Not at all, just nothing bad ever happens to the few he likes

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
JV? Not at all, just nothing bad ever happens to the few he likes

You have already won, your first comment made me cry.
#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
OUTSIDER40 said:
So by marking a spot in the future, she'll be able to see the markings she made... in the past??

Since we know that he will be saved, the only question remaining is: How is he saved?
#15 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she was planning to run back to that mark while in the future before she got sent back. Maybe she didn't realize they were going to move around alot, and that there might not be time for this. I'm sure she'll still have taken enough of a mental picture to know where they were.

Whoa, just realized something. They passed the UN building in the future. So they are near. If they go back in time in that spot...bam! They might be right where Hellion's about to explode and totally have time to rescue him if Josh is able.

#16 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole X-23 ending scene in X-force 17 just kind of confused me. XD Hopefully X-force 18 clears things up.

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

issue 16?

#18 Posted by Shaianwillems (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hellium is gonna die. =/

#19 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" issue 16? "
Whoops, my bad I was looking at some other issues. XD Yeah #16. :)
#20 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how I understood it:

Laura was heading to go save Boom-Boom (the X marked on the ground was where they had been confronting the Leper Queen holding Boom hostage), feeling she owed it to Domino to save her friend after Dom saved her friend, Kiden Nixon (from way on back in the NYX series). Except by now Laura was really sick, and thinking about puking (from her expression). But she really had to get to that spot before she took off the time device, which would send her right back to the present. The panel was supposed to display how strong and committed Laura was, that she didn't puke and made it back to the X before collapsing. I expect to see some really spectacular projectile vomiting in the next comic. This I identify with!

I didn't pay too much attention to all the little boxes that were supposed to cast such a dark shadowy analysis on the characters I like to read about. I was like eh, that's K & Y for ya, always trying to rain on your parade ;-)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.