Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1278 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Do you think Hellion will die?

Zniperking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Zniperking

I don't know why but I think they are going to kill hellion I don't know maybe it's just me, Does anyone have this same feeling? I could be wrong some body tell me so that way I won't go crazy.

manofsteel42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By manofsteel42
    @Zniperking:
    The better question is when is HELLION gonna get his own series kinda like X-23 got hers!
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Green Skin

I hope not, I like Hellion.  I've been getting the feeling that they may make him a villian in the future.

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
    @manofsteel42 said:
    " @Zniperking: The better question is when is HELLION gonna get his own series kinda like X-23 got hers! "
    thats different X-23 is interesting and she knows people outside of the X-Men.

Eventually yeah they will kill Hellion, but lets hope they do it soon. 

Finger's crossed
    Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
    No.
    (((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
    @manofsteel42 said:
    " @Zniperking: The better question is when is HELLION gonna get his own series kinda like X-23 got hers! "
    X-23 is a Wolverine clone. It's only natural that she has her own series. 
    In fact, it's only a matter of time until we see her active on half a dozen teams at the same time as well as having her own solo series.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator

I think its just you man, but I don't think "they" will kill Hellion, I think You will kill Hellion. You feel like you might go crazy, but have you ever considered you have already gone crazy? 9 out of 10 Analytical Therapist's have studies that show, most crazy people don't even know that they are crazy people don't even know that they are crazy people don't even know that they are crazy. Another sign is that they are prone to repetition and I notice that with your post. You use the word "I" Five times. TEN times, if we are counting as a letter.  

I also happen to know Nick Lowe, current senior X-Editor's nickname at clown college was Zniperking. So yea, your gig is up friend, you are the one actually considering Hellion off, and you have the power and authority to do so, and the guilt is causing you to post anonymously online about it on message boards. We don't share your feeling, because oh wait, Hydrabob works at Marvel too, he might share your feeling too, but the rest of us.... 

I am NOT Matt Fraction. 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1

nope
    Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Virus_Warning

Yes.  He's one of my favorite characters which automatically spells death for them
    Almost always
    Sorry!
    -Virus

PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By PumpkinBomb
    Eventually, yes.
    Alaric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alaric

Hope not, I doubt they will anytime soon though since it was stated that his role in Age of X will affect his role in the 616 universe. Soo maybe? I'm hoping no and just rollin the dice for badass ANTIHERO. >:D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.