Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1276 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Avengers vs X-men: How will this affect Hellion?

• 57 results
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By ReVamp

@ReVamp said:

Hellion threads make me sad nowadays.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By John Valentine

@mr_gone said:

I miss that new x men stuff pretty badly as well, i loved it when he led the team with mercury, dust, surge, rockslide, and Talon (laura). Those were some really great stories

They really were. The Nimrod/Stryker stuff was awesome.

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By k2

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine said:

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine said:

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine: yes, that is why you fail.

Haha, cool story, bro.

Just go and write some X-23 bondage fan-fic and stop posting in the Hellion forums with these unfunny and overused memes/jokes. If you're going to troll, at least make it funny.

Thats ironic coming from the guy who trolls on other forums ( particularly Storm.) It is also ironic how you are going to tell me to stop using overused memes/jokes when you start your comment with an overused meme/joke.

Wanna know what i support

Would not be irony, would be hypocrisy at best. Still irrelevant considering they're completely different situations. (Second that that, my dislike for Storm is based on valid reasons, most of my comments are not posted to troll, but to provide something realistic. Her "raindrops" are undoubtedly and objectively worse in what they post/create threads about. In other words, I do not dislike the character because she was involved with my favourite character.... ).

The fact of the matter is that X-23 would be lucky to have a boyfriend like Julian. She's a mucked up, emotionally-retarded killing machine who's been tainted by her past experiences. Sure, she couldn't help it, but she's a product of her past regardless. Julian was perfectly nice to her, helped her try to take down the facility during "Mercury Rising", was willing to go and rescue her when Kiruma had kidnapped her again in X-Force Vol. 3, this was after she'd begun to push all of her friends away again. She did basically nothing for him after his injury, where was she for him? She just went on a road trip, then ended up becoming friends with a questionably creepy Cajun and a dated, annoying, 90s-attitude vampire, before rejecting him when he needed her most. Oh, poor X-23. Hellion's such a dick.....

Good day little one :)

@x_29 said:

Awww I love you too cookie butt:) Even if what you just wrote was irrelevant to what I wrote.

In the second post you admitted to reading what I wrote. So you are now contradicting yourself, sugar plum. But keep trying! You'll get there someday! :o)

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By k2

@John Valentine said:

@mr_gone said:

I miss that new x men stuff pretty badly as well, i loved it when he led the team with mercury, dust, surge, rockslide, and Talon (laura). Those were some really great stories

They really were. The Nimrod/Stryker stuff was awesome.

I truly miss the NXM series. They are amongst my favorite comics. Not only did it involve my favorite characters, but the stories were good! It was quality reading. I hated the Utopia run for splitting them up.

Also, your earlier post about Laura being lucky to get a guy like Julian was spot on. He's exactly what she needed: an extremely loyal guy who would literally take a bullet for anyone he cares about.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By KainScion

helion was cool at first. being the reverse gender of the wolverine jean relation. but now he is just annoying as hell. and complains much of the time.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#56  Edited By x_29

@k2 said:

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine said:

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine said:

@x_29 said:

@John Valentine: yes, that is why you fail.

Haha, cool story, bro.

Just go and write some X-23 bondage fan-fic and stop posting in the Hellion forums with these unfunny and overused memes/jokes. If you're going to troll, at least make it funny.

Thats ironic coming from the guy who trolls on other forums ( particularly Storm.) It is also ironic how you are going to tell me to stop using overused memes/jokes when you start your comment with an overused meme/joke.

Wanna know what i support

Would not be irony, would be hypocrisy at best. Still irrelevant considering they're completely different situations. (Second that that, my dislike for Storm is based on valid reasons, most of my comments are not posted to troll, but to provide something realistic. Her "raindrops" are undoubtedly and objectively worse in what they post/create threads about. In other words, I do not dislike the character because she was involved with my favourite character.... ).

The fact of the matter is that X-23 would be lucky to have a boyfriend like Julian. She's a mucked up, emotionally-retarded killing machine who's been tainted by her past experiences. Sure, she couldn't help it, but she's a product of her past regardless. Julian was perfectly nice to her, helped her try to take down the facility during "Mercury Rising", was willing to go and rescue her when Kiruma had kidnapped her again in X-Force Vol. 3, this was after she'd begun to push all of her friends away again. She did basically nothing for him after his injury, where was she for him? She just went on a road trip, then ended up becoming friends with a questionably creepy Cajun and a dated, annoying, 90s-attitude vampire, before rejecting him when he needed her most. Oh, poor X-23. Hellion's such a dick.....

Good day little one :)

@x_29 said:

Awww I love you too cookie butt:) Even if what you just wrote was irrelevant to what I wrote.

In the second post you admitted to reading what I wrote. So you are now contradicting yourself, sugar plum. But keep trying! You'll get there someday! :o)

That was meant for John Valentine dumbo, and look at you trying to be all witty and cute. You are so adorable muffin butt:)

Joshelplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Joshelplex

@KainScion said:

helion was cool at first. being the reverse gender of the wolverine jean relation. but now he is just annoying as hell. and complains much of the time.

He complains all the time because he knows what Marvel is doing to him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.