Follow

Hellion

Character » Hellion appears in 1278 issues.

Hellion is a powerful mutant telekinetic. He was a student at the Xavier Institute, leader of the Hellions squad and Emma Frost's prize pupil. Hellion lost his hands during Second Coming, received cybernetic replacements, and is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Anyone know where he is after X-23?

• 54 results
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

I can't help but laugh, SC has always had a talent.

@John Valentine said:

Gambit and X-23's sudden friendship seems weird and forced to me. Not a fan.

I'm not sure, when I read their relationship it was, admittedly after it had developed into what its become, but I did enjoy the nod to it that was given in Astonishing X-Men, though perhaps I should because its Liu. Wait... Its just occured to me, what if Liu f*cks Astonishing?!?!?!?! That like my dream team >__<

Also, I wish someone would just stake Jubilee. She's always annoyed me, unless she's been on-panel in her Wondra costume not saying anything. That's fine.

Its just that they don't know what the hell they need to do with her, Marvel needs to get their sh*t together.

I'm just hoping she doesn't do anything bad to Iceman. Like, put him in a relationship with Northstar.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

I'm not sure, when I read their relationship it was, admittedly after it had developed into what its become, but I did enjoy the nod to it that was given in Astonishing X-Men, though perhaps I should because its Liu. Wait... Its just occured to me, what if Liu f*cks Astonishing?!?!?!?! That like my dream team >__<

Also, I wish someone would just stake Jubilee. She's always annoyed me, unless she's been on-panel in her Wondra costume not saying anything. That's fine.

Its just that they don't know what the hell they need to do with her, Marvel needs to get their sh*t together.

I'm just hoping she doesn't do anything bad to Iceman. Like, put him in a relationship with Northstar.

I was considering that though for a moment yesterday night and today in the morning. I mean, I realize people won't probably like it, but Bobby hasn't had a true meaningful, long-lasting relationship. And it looks like Northstar's boyfriend is getting killed, so you never know>__>.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

@ReVamp said:

@John Valentine said:

I was considering that though for a moment yesterday night and today in the morning. I mean, I realize people won't probably like it, but Bobby hasn't had a true meaningful, long-lasting relationship. And it looks like Northstar's boyfriend is getting killed, so you never know>__>.

I thought it too and I REALLY hope that does not come to pass.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By ReVamp

@John Valentine: I know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.