Any updates?

• 51 results
#1 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone hear anything about what's going on with Hellion and Surge?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

well surge was in an unlettered preview of Uncanny 509. Whether or not that means anything has yet to be seen.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Not yet.  Looks like we're just gonna have to wait till Messiah War concludes.

#4 Edited by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oho! Most interesting, I'll have to pick that up. You're right, it could mean nothing.  It could easily be terrible continuity. Honestly, if I was writing a comic book...I'd make a small effort to find out about the characters...even if that meant just going to a comic store for an hour and riffling through the latest issues of other titles...and going 'Hmm, those characters have been abducted and injected with a lethal virus that could kill lots of people in their proximity! Maybe I'd better not have them running around with a big smile, unless it's some weird drug-induced hallucination.'

-.-

I hope it means they get rescued!! If not, I guess I can hold out for another few months for X-Force to do the trick =D  /end optomism

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force #17 will pick up where #13 left off.

#6 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"X-Force #17 will pick up where #13 left off."
That is what I was about to say.....lol
#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"John Valentine said:
"X-Force #17 will pick up where #13 left off."
That is what I was about to say.....lol"
I can't wait for the 22nd July :).
#8 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET =D

Now I can't wait either!!

#9 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

then your going to love this cover.

#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just a 'bloody variant'.  Here's the regular cover...

X-Force #17

#11 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the bloody variant better.  Either way I hope Laura goes on a killing spree!

#12 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

She does not look happy...oh well cover is just a cover, often covers show people doing stuff (even dying) and it doesn't happen inside, as I'm sure everyone knows.

I agree, bloody is better. I'm just worried about whose blood it may be =O

#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
k2 said:
"She does not look happy...oh well cover is just a cover, often covers show people doing stuff (even dying) and it doesn't happen inside, as I'm sure everyone knows. I agree, bloody is better. I'm just worried about whose blood it may be =O"

No-one's in particular.  Liek you said, it doesn't reflect what happens in the story (at least, I doubt the blood will).  It's just another 'bloody' variant.  They're done a few of these already for X-Force.  It uses the image fromthe regular cover, but with the characters splattered in blood to make it look more violent.
#14 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio
The Story: "NOT FORGOTTEN" Part 1 (of 4) MESSIAH WAR AFTERMATH! When X-Force was pulled into the future, what was forgotten in the present? The Leper Queen's murderous acts? The Sapien League's attack on the United Nations using two of the X-Men's students? Wolfsbane's reunion with the Asgardian Wolf Prince? H.A.M.M.E.R.'s hunt for X-23? After three months, the wait is over. Find out who lives and dies as the MESSIAH WAR ONE-SHOT art team of Mike Choi and Sonia Oback returns to X-FORCE!

This is the teaser from Marvel
#15 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that. Haha maybe she'll save Hellion and they'll be about to have a good panel when H.A.M.M.E.R. shows up for X-23...

#16 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget who they're fighting at the moment... Stryfe!  The man who created the Legacy Virus.  It's possible that he has a cure.  If they find something in the future, then they can cure Surge & Hellion...!

#17 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oho!! The plot thickens! You're right. And if not, then there's Apocalypse, too...even if he has nothing to do with Legacy (not sure about this, I didn't read the comics featuring this char), I know that he has tons of super-high-tech stuff...hmmm...and Warren's just found him...very interesting.

Yayayayayayay!!

Huh, that poses the question--did anyone ever consult Apocalypse about M-day??

#18 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse tried to start up his survival of the fittest stuff after M-Day.  He remade Polaris into Pestilence and Gambit into Death.  He was beaten and hadn't heard much from him til now.

Stryfe did create the Legacy virus (which in turn was a mutant variant of a human killing virus made by Apocalypse) but the version the kids are infected with is one Mr. Sinister worked on.  I know others have said to not judge a story by its cover but I have this feeling Hellion is going to die.  :/

#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
DrSumtincool said:
"Stryfe did create the Legacy virus (which in turn was a mutant variant of a human killing virus made by Apocalypse) but the version the kids are infected with is one Mr. Sinister worked on.  I know others have said to not judge a story by its cover but I have this feeling Hellion is going to die.  :/"
True enough, but the new strain is based upon Stryfe's original.  So there's still the possibility that they could bring a sample of it back for Beast to study.  Or maybe Josh could somehow use his powers to create a cure? 

But have hope.  Covers don't always give away what's happening in the story.  You never know, she could be fighting off HAMMER agents.  Or battling her way through Leper Queen's Sapien League.  And don't forget that the UN building was standing in the future, so there's still a good chance that the plan to use Surge & Hellion failed... Maybe it failed because they were cured??
#20 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather have my pessimism and be wrong than be optimistic and be let down.

The real problem with trying to cure Surge and Hellion is going to be the time table.  The Leper Queen was worried about them going off too soon, meaning the virus acts fast.  Even if X-Force is in position with a viable cure there is no guarantee that the cure would work fast enough or the kids aren't so far gone that the cure would be a wasted effort.  Elixir healing X-23 from the virus only worked because her own healing abilities were working with him.  Also there is the x-factor with the time travel, there is a chance X-Force would emerge back in the present not at the moment they left for the future.  Like I said, I rather be pessimistic.

#21 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
DrSumtincool said:
"I rather have my pessimism and be wrong than be optimistic and be let down.The real problem with trying to cure Surge and Hellion is going to be the time table.  The Leper Queen was worried about them going off too soon, meaning the virus acts fast.  Even if X-Force is in position with a viable cure there is no guarantee that the cure would work fast enough or the kids aren't so far gone that the cure would be a wasted effort.  Elixir healing X-23 from the virus only worked because her own healing abilities were working with him.  Also there is the x-factor with the time travel, there is a chance X-Force would emerge back in the present not at the moment they left for the future.  Like I said, I rather be pessimistic. "
You're not being pessimistic, you're being ridiculous. 
Josh is Omega level potential, he'll be able to cure them..... granted his increased control and understanding of his abilities.
#22 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
Josh is Omega level potential, he'll be able to cure them..... granted his increased control and understanding of his abilities.
"
You're funny.
#23 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
DrSumtincool said:
"John Valentine said:
"
You're funny."
#24 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is a another ridiculous thought!  Josh is an Omega level mutant, meaning he has an unlimited potential but that does not mean he has training and skill.  He burns out quickly and it will have an effect on what will happen.  As others have said in other threads, Josh will also be weakened by the time travel itself (cellular damage etc) so that would lower his ability to heal.  Should be interesting to see what happens. 

#25 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Still When X-force came back to present time they split up with Domino, Warpath, and X-23 going towards where Boom Boom was last seen and the rest of the team is going to the U.N where  Hellion and Surge where taken. I'm hoping since Elixir is with them Hellion and Surge will make it out alright!

#26 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oi'm pretty sure he will...after all, Hellion just got into the Utopia arc, and to boot he's been mapped out to be a character in X-men Legacy (there was an official interview thingy with the writer and Hellion was mentioned as being an upcoming character in the series). Pretty sure he's going to be alive for that! Then again you never know right? We were speculating (on this forum) that he might be a ghost and be trapped with only that weird teleporting ghost kid from NXM Academy X for company. That actually could be funny...(Any Angel fans on here? If there are, I'm picturing Spike from Angel when he was reduced to a ghost).

#27 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, well I hope he'll be more involved with the x-men later on, I mean Rockslide gets more face time than him lately! Still I hope it's just because of the kidnapping arc.

#28 Posted by lioneta (333 posts) - - Show Bio

So in short, the former New Mutants didn't drop off the face of the earth?

#29 Posted by Shanana (52810 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in the latest issue of Utopia. IDK who surge is

#30 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@lioneta said:
" So in short, the former New Mutants didn't drop off the face of the earth? "
On the contrary, there's a New Mutants ongoing right now. They are dealing with Legion currently. I assume you mean the original New Mutants (Cannonball, Sunspot, Magik, Dani, Xian, and Magma are in the current series).
#31 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" He was in the latest issue of Utopia. IDK who surge is "
surge is no one important, hopefully she explodes.
#32 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
surge is no one important, hopefully she explodes. "

Your sick wish was granted; I hope you're happy, Mr Pix.
#33 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hellion lives =D (I already knew that, thanks Mr. Blabbermouth Carey)

That was an awesome panel, with Wolverine whoppin heads off behind the guy that was holding Julian in a choke hold. Spectacular art. Damn, I'm sad to see Nori go :-( she was an awesome character. But I'm glad Julian lived! Provided he survives the explosion, but somehow I doubt he is going to die now. Something'll turn up.

#34 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
"@pixelized said:
surge is no one important, hopefully she explodes. "
Your sick wish was granted; I hope you're happy, Mr Pix. "
Nori's been running around in Uncanny recently, right?  And K&Y don't seem to kill off the characters they like... so I'm sure she'll survive :) 
#35 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I was just thinking that last night; the explosion happens just as Josh is going to touch Nori's hand, doesn't it? Maybe it was just like a cool effect and they will be fine (probably unconscious but hey...alive!)

Pretty awesome storyline, it's definitely got me excited to read each new issue, especially the ones coming ahead (with Laura). They've shown covers for her in a tube with adamantium-type spikes (like Wolverine),  her broken all over the floor, and one where X-force is fighting like ten X-23 clones. I know they are just covers but they bring interesting ideas to light, I hope they get explored. Also the descriptions for each issue make it sound like the facility has come for Laura again, and that Kimura will be involved.

PS: I liked the panel where Laura finally voices the thought that she is concerned about Julian (just as she passes out). To me, it confirmed the idea that she was just following Logan's orders and she did care about saving Julian's life (if not as a love interest then at least as a friend). =)

#36 Edited by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking that under pressure Josh might evolve/develop a new aspect to his powers.  Maybe he doesn't have to touch someone he cures?  But I also think that's far fetched, even for comics.  But I'm sure she'll  be alive afterwards, just like when they survived the last Legacy Virus induced explosion cliff-hanger ending.

The covers you were referring to:
I find it odd that it's Archangel crouched over the broken pieces.  Those two haven't really had any time together to form any kind of relationship, whether it's friends or enemies.  So I'm curious about that.

Yeah.  She may be a cold blooded killer, but she's still a teenager full of hormones & emotions.  She just controls them better than Wolverine does :p
#37 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really like for Julian to join X-Force even though this is highly improbable given that he will be featured in Legacy under Carey’s pen (YES!). Aside from Kyle and Yost, I think Carey is the best writer to approach Julian; his X-stuff is usually solid and he has a great feel for the characters whilst tending to add more to them. I felt that Fraction’s depiction of Julian was slightly regressive. That said, I’m not too bothered, for given the endeavours Julian has been through since the end of Messiah Complex such violent behaviour could be somewhat justified and maybe even warranted. Laura's plea was a nice moment.

X-Force #17 was a superb read– probably my favourite issue of the current run and a complete contrast to the previous three months. This is an example of why editorial intervention can quite often be a bad thing; X-Force is a superb book when the writers are left to their own devices, but under an unnecessary editorially mandated plot it is severely weakened (not helped by a crappy second title). The same thing happened last year when X-Factor crossed-over with She-Hulk.

I loved the art too. I can’t wait to read the next issue!

I’m glad that the dangling plot threads from March have been resolved. I’m ecstatic about Julian, though we already knew he’d survive. As for Nori, I’m almost positive she’ll survive too– she’s been in Uncanny several times within the last couple of months and she’s been shown a couple of times in Utopia. I do recall hearing that she is going to be in Legacy also.

A power boost for Josh would be most interesting. Yost said that he’d become more important and such a development would be in accordance with this. I just hope that he and Nori survive the blast. But as has been stated, Kyle and Yost tend to inevitably save the characters they like.

Boom Boom's rescue was great but I don't really care that much for her being alive.

#38 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nori will survive as she takes out the entire city if she doesn't.... maybe though, hellion puts her in a TK bubble and she just explodes in there...

and i wish i cared for Wolfsbane storyline.
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
and i wish i cared for Wolfsbane storyline
Does anyone?
#40 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino's about a mile away & was caught in some sort of explosion... so there's got to be some sort of heavy damage outside the UN.

The Wolfsbane story has been on the back burner for so long that a lot of people will have lost interest.  I know that the frost giants killed Hrimhari's tribe and in the past he said he couldn't leave his tribe behind... But I can't see him staying on Earth with X-Force.  So maybe he's slain to give Rahne even more angst??

But it's outside the freaking UN building!!  And Wolverine was slicing people into pieces in broad daylight!  No matter the circumstances that provoked the attack, all the general public will see if X-Force hacking & slashing their way through regular human beings... did X-Force just go public??
#41 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"But it's outside the freaking UN building!!  And Wolverine was slicing people into pieces in broad daylight!  No matter the circumstances that provoked the attack, all the general public will see if X-Force hacking & slashing their way through regular human beings... did X-Force just go public??"
I think the people around the UN building were kind of distracted by the MRD thing, and also a blue-haired girl radiating electricity towards them. A guy who is stealthy to the point that the guy holding Julian doesn't even know what happened to his men probably attracted less attention than Archangel did. Either way, it does sort of look like X-Force is out of the bag.
#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Domino's about a mile away & was caught in some sort of explosion... so there's got to be some sort of heavy damage outside the UN.

The Wolfsbane story has been on the back burner for so long that a lot of people will have lost interest.  I know that the frost giants killed Hrimhari's tribe and in the past he said he couldn't leave his tribe behind... But I can't see him staying on Earth with X-Force.  So maybe he's slain to give Rahne even more angst??

But it's outside the freaking UN building!!  And Wolverine was slicing people into pieces in broad daylight!  No matter the circumstances that provoked the attack, all the general public will see if X-Force hacking & slashing their way through regular human beings... did X-Force just go public??
"
Oooh i forgot about Neena, surely we'll be seeing something her probability abilities to help with Nori.

Rahne is just barely hanging on to her sanity, she couldn't handle a major blow like that. Maybe that's the road she's going to take though.

I thought Warren was the one chopping people in half... right outside the anti-mutant rally, how nice. 
#43 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"@xerox-kitty said:
"But it's outside the freaking UN building!!  And Wolverine was slicing people into pieces in broad daylight!  No matter the circumstances that provoked the attack, all the general public will see if X-Force hacking & slashing their way through regular human beings... did X-Force just go public??"
I think the people around the UN building were kind of distracted by the MRD thing, and also a blue-haired girl radiating electricity towards them. A guy who is stealthy to the point that the guy holding Julian doesn't even know what happened to his men probably attracted less attention than Archangel did. Either way, it does sort of look like X-Force is out of the bag.
"
Actually, I re-read it and I'm not so sure they were outside the UN after all.  One of the Sapien League guys cries something about getting Nori & Julian to the target.

The guy holding Julian didn't know waht was happening because they appeared out of nowhere (back through time), so they neevr really saw what hit them.  But still, you've got both Wolverine & Archangel hacking & slashing their way through people in broad daylight on a busy city street.  On top of that there's a girl sparking up like an electric pylon who seems to blow up because the electricity is seen like a bolt of lightning over 2 miles away.  I don't see how they can cover this up.  If anything, it fuels the plans for the MRD (I can't believe K&Y are introducing the 'mardees' from W&tX') and exposes X-Force to the public... and possibly other X-Men.

@pixelized said:
"Oooh i forgot about Neena, surely we'll be seeing something her probability abilities to help with Nori.

Rahne is just barely hanging on to her sanity, she couldn't handle a major blow like that. Maybe that's the road she's going to take though.

I thought Warren was the one chopping people in half... right outside the anti-mutant rally, how nice. 
"

I don't think Dom will be playing an active role in saving Nori.  Not unless Warpath appears to carry her to the site in time.  I know he can run up to 100 mph, but still, it would push even him to reach the site in time.  Personally, I'm hoping that it's a development in Josh's powers that'll save the day :)

Maybe.  After the first story arc there seems to have been little reason for Rahne to be on the team.  Although sleeping with a wolf-man seems to have helped her get over the trauma of eating her father :p  I'm sure this will all tie together at some point... but Warren's gonna be pissed that the Frost giants ripped the roof off her Aerie!

I think they both were, but Warren got carried away.  I guess he still has his own healing abilities since Wolverine's claws didn't cause him any pain and he flew around fine afterwards.
#44 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't really care much about Rahne's plot either, and I'm not up for the idea of Domino saving the day. I think it's either Josh or somehow Warren, or a combination of the two. I don't see how Warren could overcome electricity; but I'm thinking back to how he used his wings to shield himself and Laura from the blast in that one scene (wasn't the guy called Fever Pitch or something?) More likely, it's Josh saving the day. Orrr maybe someone else shows up? Who knows?

I too would like to see Julian join X-force, especially now that he's mad as hell, and he's noticed that there's an X team running around killing the bad guys. He'd make an awesome assassin if he put some thought into it (no pun intended, ooh that was a bad one). There are limitless possibilities to the ways he could disable opponents. And if he found out that Laura got captured, I could see him joining to save her (since he was awfully keen on saving her the time she was burnt to a crisp).

^.^ I'm a happy camper with a good comic to read again! Yaaay! Oh and did I mention the artwork is PHENOMENAL? I thought Choi was drawing Laura a little ugly on the past issues, but #17 was stunning, and I take back that thought!!

#45 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
"Yeah, I don't really care much about Rahne's plot either, and I'm not up for the idea of Domino saving the day. I think it's either Josh or somehow Warren, or a combination of the two. I don't see how Warren could overcome electricity; but I'm thinking back to how he used his wings to shield himself and Laura from the blast in that one scene (wasn't the guy called Fever Pitch or something?) More likely, it's Josh saving the day. Orrr maybe someone else shows up? Who knows? I too would like to see Julian join X-force, especially now that he's mad as hell, and he's noticed that there's an X team running around killing the bad guys. He'd make an awesome assassin if he put some thought into it (no pun intended, ooh that was a bad one). There are limitless possibilities to the ways he could disable opponents. And if he found out that Laura got captured, I could see him joining to save her (since he was awfully keen on saving her the time she was burnt to a crisp). ^.^ I'm a happy camper with a good comic to read again! Yaaay! Oh and did I mention the artwork is PHENOMENAL? I thought Choi was drawing Laura a little ugly on the past issues, but #17 was stunning, and I take back that thought!! "

I have to Disagree on It being a Good idea to have Hellion on the X-force team, Hellion is not a good fit at all from a strategic point of veiw. Hellion is powerfull but he never has shown subltlity needed for covert operations. He's a Heavy battle fighter and therefore should be deployed as such.

In my eyes he should be a part of the Legacy or Xmen teams , when battle begins he launches the first  attack forcing the enemy to sepeate allowing the other X fighters to engage the enemy 1 on 1 which is how melee fighters like most the X men like  to fight

@xerox-kitty said:

I don't think Dom will be playing an active role in saving Nori.  Not unless Warpath appears to carry her to the site in time.  I know he can run up to 100 mph, but still, it would push even him to reach the site in time.  Personally, I'm hoping that it's a development in Josh's powers that'll save the day :)Maybe. 

I agree Josh should be the one, but if the writers choose that avenue then it brings up questions and risks of making Elixir overpowered, due to his potential some of the potential power ups he could have would  make him to powerfull.

The most obvious development of Josh's powers would be him learning how to manipulate Bio matter without the Need to touch said matter, That would allow him to heal Surge but it would be a huge jump in power

An Elixir who can inflict pain and Death without him even needing to get close to his target may be to overpowered at the moment
#46 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
"Actually I was just thinking that last night; the explosion happens just as Josh is going to touch Nori's hand, doesn't it? Maybe it was just like a cool effect and they will be fine (probably unconscious but hey...alive!)

Pretty awesome storyline, it's definitely got me excited to read each new issue, especially the ones coming ahead (with Laura). They've shown covers for her in a tube with adamantium-type spikes (like Wolverine),  her broken all over the floor, and one where X-force is fighting like ten X-23 clones. I know they are just covers but they bring interesting ideas to light, I hope they get explored. Also the descriptions for each issue make it sound like the facility has come for Laura again, and that Kimura will be involved.

PS: I liked the panel where Laura finally voices the thought that she is concerned about Julian (just as she passes out). To me, it confirmed the idea that she was just following Logan's orders and she did care about saving Julian's life (if not as a love interest then at least as a friend). =)"

actually me and a friend in the web were dicusiing about this cover too
we both figure it mean the death of her humainty and since there isn't much to beging with it shatter her!

#47 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that analysis of the cover makes sense, seeing as Warren is literally the Horseman of Death, and therefore represents death. I don't think Laura's actually going to break under the strain though...it'll be tough but she'll make it through, humanity intact.

@G-w-D said:

I have to Disagree on It being a Good idea to have Hellion on the X-force team, Hellion is not a good fit at all from a strategic point of veiw. Hellion is powerfull but he never has shown subltlity needed for covert operations. He's a Heavy battle fighter and therefore should be deployed as such.

In my eyes he should be a part of the Legacy or Xmen teams , when battle begins he launches the first  attack forcing the enemy to sepeate allowing the other X fighters to engage the enemy 1 on 1 which is how melee fighters like most the X men like  to fight

I said 'if he put some thought into it', meaning if he adjusted his fighting style to fit into X-force. Maybe he wouldn't be so confrontational and risky if he knew something was actually happening, something was being done about the people who killed
his friends. I think he's getting antsy and frustrated over the fact that Cyclops appears to just be doing nothing; everyone's laid back in California, and he has people to avenge. And now his own experience, of being kidnapped, and (possibly) another friend, Nori, dead. He wants justice. If he's suddenly allowed to be on a team that is extracting this justice, is doing something, he might quiet down.

I pause here to add that it's not like X-force doesn't already have hot-blooded people who go into psychotic rages with the least provocation. Warren, anyone? Laura has done a few things too I believe, but she's not included because she didn't do them out of anger, she did them for (her own) strategies. Vanisher also isn't 100% with the program, neither is Josh, although they are passive rather than aggressive. My point to all this is Julian being aggressive and hotheaded doesn't mean right away that he wouldn't be able to fit on the team, given enough reason to try to fit in.

With an attitude adjustment (not entirely impossible), and some thought into his attacks, he could easily kill people. His powers are mind over matter, as Jean Grey put it. He could do just about anything he wanted to a normal person--pull out their organs through their  nose, cause bubbles inside them, break their bones internally (just slip discs out of alignment and sever the spinal cord), all without even being near the target, unlike the rest of X-force. He'd also be able to perform all the regular things he's done; restrain people, shield, fly, etc. I see no reason why he wouldn't be a good addition, pending the attitude needed, and as I mentioned before he might be willing to adjust it if he knows that is what he must do to help put the people responsible in the ground.

#48 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

This is good news.  The next quesion is 'HOW?!?!'.  I'm going with 'Elixir's powers have expanded', hence the glowy green snow.  He's really a golden human mushroom and he can now heal you throw phermonal spores ;)    

Maybe not, but I still think it's Josh's doing :)

X-Force #18 Preview

X-Force #18 Preview

#49 Posted by Legacy_ (10276 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

This is good news.  The next quesion is 'HOW?!?!'.  I'm going with 'Elixir's powers have expanded', hence the glowy green snow.  He's really a golden human mushroom and he can now heal you throw phermonal spores ;)    

Maybe not, but I still think it's Josh's doing :)

X-Force #18 Preview

X-Force #18 Preview

"

The art is simply amazing IMO
#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Julian assisted in getting Josh up to Nori in time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.