Follow

Hellfire Club

Team » Hellfire Club appears in 1188 issues.

An international group of the world's social elite run by mutants that consider themselves superior to other mutants in both their mutant abilities and social status.

So when do you think Shaw's eventually going to kick these kids's

OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By OmegaHans

...behinds and take back what is rightfully his? I mean, Da Costa didn't even originally step in it thinking he wanted to be a member and he's really not in the picture any longer, and Shaw has been there all along even held title as Lord Imperial. Even when he got thumbed down out of the club he came back and made strides to retain his Black King role. But now, we've got a bunch of kids thinking they're the HC when they aren't even of official HC heritage (most members are generational, hence the reason why Tony Stark is a member by default), and they are barely in puberty.

I cannot see this lasting much longer and for the love of chips please someone get these kids out of here. Say what you want about Sebastian Shaw but nobody in the NY branch of the Hellfire Club has ran it better than him, and the man has survived countless events that he would have otherwise died from if not for his strength of will. He's literally the only one other than Emma, who's still alive from the original inner circle.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

I don't care who does it. I just want them to be killed off. There is nothing about them that I like and the should go away  for good.

DJ1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DJ1107

As much as I have enjoyed Wolverine & The X-men. I will admit they are easily the weakest thing in the book. What is their goal? They never had a fear or hatred against mutants like Stryker, They don't have the creepy stocker thing Sinister had going on with Scott, They don't even have the excuse to why Bishop turned evil during Messiah Complex. They're just evil because they're spoiled ritch assholes!

& Hell from what I remember Shaws kinda-sorta a good guy now so I'd be fine with him taking back the club.

jorgeareizaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jorgeareizaga

I hope it will be soon, I really hate this new hellfire club, this kids are boring and stupid, a miserable wanna be villians

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Solarflare32

Kilgore may be dead already they are working with mystique. Also its Kilgore your meant to focus on the others are delibrately being made two dimensional to make the reader question him and his motives

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#6  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

The HellFire kids are really Annoying and not in a good way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.