Follow

Hellfire Club

Team » Hellfire Club appears in 1188 issues.

An international group of the world's social elite run by mutants that consider themselves superior to other mutants in both their mutant abilities and social status.

Make your own Hellfire Club

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HexThis

With the Hellfire Club fledgling desperately clinging to life, maybe it's time to establish a new one? Who would be your picks?

Here's who I think would be good....

- Monet St. Croix - Monet's got the power. Brains, brawn, and most important (to the Hellfire Club, at least) influence. She could give Emma a run for her money me thinks.
    Archangel - As a financier, influential power, deadly foe, and with inherited membership, I'd say he's a great candidate.
    - Magik - Wavy morals, immense power, and inter-dimensional transportation powers. Sounds good to me.
    - Northstar - No parents or prestige early on in life but Northstar is influential and certainly quite powerful.
    - Avalanche - He can be the resident muscle, Chief of Security

I see this new Hellfire Club as mutants who've seceded from Utopia and want to run things their own way, not necessarily as menacing as the other Hellfire clubs but not squeaky clean either. 

Wolverine0628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Wolverine0628

Wow, I like your idea of adding Monet!  I wish I was more current with the X-Men, so I could tell you what I think of the others, but I don't really have any idea what's going on with them.
    MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Queen - Selene

Black King - Sebastian Shaw

White Queen - Adrienne Frost

White King - Silver Samurai II

White Rook - Wilhelmina Kensington

Black Bishop - Cordelia Frost

And the Lord Imperial and leader of all the Hellfire Club branches...

Madelyne Pryor, The Red Queen
    Madelyne Pryor, The Red Queen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.