Ron Perlman becomes Hellboy once again for...

#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

...Make-A-Wish childrens wishes. This is awesome, Ron Perlman is the man!... (Few days late to post this, but I didn't see it so I figured I'd post)

Taken from SuperHeroHype!:

"Spectral Motion, a well known special effects company which has worked on the Fantastic Four,Hellboy, and X-Men films, has been the location of two Make-A-Wish children's wishes. For one of them, Zachary wanted to meet and become Hellboy. When Ron Perlman heard about it, he couldn't refuse to don the horns once again.

Spectral Motion said: In the past three weeks, Spectral Motion has been honored to host two wonderful Make-A-Wish children, Caleb and Zachary. Zachary loved his visit for two very special reasons. It was Zachary's wish to meet Hellboy and also to become Hellboy. When the Make-A-Wish Foundation contacted Spectral Motion with this request, Mike thought it would be fantastic to have Ron Perlman reprise his role for the day. Ron loved the idea and donned the makeup once more (with the assistance of Lufeng Qu and Eden Elizalde) and also ordered a Hellboy sized meal of burgers, shakes, and fries for Zachary and his family and the entire Spectral crew to enjoy. Later in the day, Zachary was transformed into Hellboy with the assistance of makeup artists Lufeng Qu and Neil Winn. Both of the Make-A-Wish days were a complete thrill for the families of the children, as well as for the crew at Spectral Motion!"

For more pics visit the article on SuperHeroHype!: http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/171543-ron-perlman-puts-on-the-hellboy-make-up-again#.UACua6DXsqE.facebook

#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty awesome. Go Ron!

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13604 posts) - - Show Bio

+1

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#5 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwww that's so sweet and awesome at the same time. Good on you Ron, and good on you company. Way to give the kid an amazing day =)

#6 Posted by IrishX (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

****ing Awesome. Ron is really cool to do that and they couldn't have picked a better actor to portray the great Hellboy.

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58266 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome :)
BB

#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a nice thing to do.

#10 Posted by Phylos (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to lie....I cried a little, damn emotions.

#11 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. Ron Perlman is so cool.

#12 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

That's awesome in so many ways. I love Ron Perlman.

#13 Posted by FearTheLiving (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a nice guy, I must say though pretty weird wish from the kid glad he got it though.

#14 Posted by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah... I live in a world where a supernatural demon straight from the pits of hell can be portrayed by a known actor to grant a kid's wish... And not a single religious group says anything against it.

Life is good.

#15 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

This is possibly the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. I had much respect for Ron Perlman, now even more.

#16 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Very generous of Ron to do such a thing. It makes me like him even more.

#17 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

ftw baby!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.