Hellboy is Stupid

• 68 results
#51 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexandria Harkness says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.....SOULJA BOT TELL'EM...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOULJA BOY UP IN IT, HOOOOOOOO, WATCH ME CRANK IT WATCH ME ROLL,WATCH ME CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY AND SUPERMAN THAT HOOOOOOOOOE.NOW WAMMI YOU (CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY), WAMMI YOOOU (CRANK DAT SOULJA BOY),YOOOU (CRANK DAT SOULJA)."
Wow...that song sucks almost as much as...wait, theres nothing to compare it to. It is the epitome of sucky songs and it just makes rap look crappier. Haha WEll anyways Hellboy is pretty badass IMO. "
You killed the thread...you killerer"

it sould have died when it started

#52 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (679 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Alexandria Harkness says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.....SOULJA BOT TELL'EM...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOULJA BOY UP IN IT, HOOOOOOOO, WATCH ME CRANK IT WATCH ME ROLL,WATCH ME CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY AND SUPERMAN THAT HOOOOOOOOOE.NOW WAMMI YOU (CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY), WAMMI YOOOU (CRANK DAT SOULJA BOY),YOOOU (CRANK DAT SOULJA)."
Wow...that song sucks almost as much as...wait, theres nothing to compare it to. It is the epitome of sucky songs and it just makes rap look crappier. Haha WEll anyways Hellboy is pretty badass IMO. "
You killed the thread...you killerer"
OMG oh noes!"

LOL

#53 Posted by g wiz (57 posts) - - Show Bio

yalz iz just a wanker fer startin this

#54 Posted by Darth Erebos (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

random mofo , wash yourself ;D

#55 Posted by Satyrquaze (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that anyone creating a "(insert name here) sucks" thread indeed sucks themselves, either that or they are retarded, because they cannot/willnot carry on a civilized and intelligent conversation of why they do not like that character.

Just because you do not like/understand a character does not mean it sucks.

#56 Posted by Darth Erebos (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"I agree that anyone creating a "(insert name here) sucks" thread indeed sucks themselves, either that or they are retarded, because they cannot/willnot carry on a civilized and intelligent conversation of why they do not like that character.Just because you do not like/understand a character does not mean it sucks."

agreed

#57 Posted by Buckshot (19348 posts) - - Show Bio

#58 Posted by Skellex (42 posts) - - Show Bio

You people need lives, and stop acting like children :S

#59 Posted by Ghoul (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

Those aren't even the right lyrics...

#60 Posted by Addie (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus guys...that´s sick...and i must say...Hellboy is the one of the best xP

#61 Posted by Wolverine-Is-Hot (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, he does suck, i think hellboy is kewl

#62 Posted by Wolverine-Is-Hot (51 posts) - - Show Bio

why would he start that, even the gambit one he knows that he is just begging for a quarrle! gosh some people!

#63 Posted by DoctorEerie (2 posts) - - Show Bio

what's so bad about hellboy?

oh I get it, dark horse didn't like your idea dare. so you decided to piss on big red?

#64 Posted by Blade-man (234 posts) - - Show Bio

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

#65 Posted by Benuben (233 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Dare:  
You just made an enemy. 
#66 Posted by Crash_Recovery (855 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the worst kind of thread, seriously.

Can't we ever just say "that's not for me" or does everything that doesn't fall into our wheelhouse have to be awful?

Come on guys.

#67 Posted by Haaydrian (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery: You bumped a 4 year old thread with one 1 year old comment to say that? Wut?

#68 Edited by Raffels (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.