Hellboy in Hell #1: Release Date!

#1 Posted by IrishX (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, can't wait for this!

#3 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Y E S ~ ! ~

I loved it when he died last year. When I found out this was in the works I almost kissed the screen.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah! I hate that I have to wait ANOTHER four and a half months (especially since the book won't be coming out monthly anyways) but I am REAAAALLLY excited for this, I love the whole premise and it'll be great to see Mignola doing art again. I bet this will manage to be my favorite new comic of the year even though it comes out at the very end of it.

#5 Posted by IrishX (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek_the_lost:   

Hellboy is the best. This is as close as you can get to guaranteed awesome.
#6 Posted by LuckyStrikes23 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Super excited for this, long time coming.

#7 Posted by _Genesis_ (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you for the good news.

#8 Edited by borges (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I plan on picking this up next week, it would possibly do me some good to read what came before. Could anyone give a condensed essential list of what I'd need to understand the story so far?

#9 Posted by IrishX (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
@borges: I was just going to bump this to remind people this was coming out. Woo Hoo! Anyway, I would only recommend that you start at the beginning of the trades with Hellboy. It's all connected yet Mignola does a great job of telling a story that's contained within itself even for each individual issue. 
#10 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this earlier but forgot to comment.
Well Mignola is always fantastic so woot.
BB

#11 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8742 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.