Follow

Hellboy

Character » Hellboy appears in 710 issues.

In 1944, U.S. soldiers discovered an infant demon with a giant stone hand and named him Hellboy. Later founding the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy became the world's greatest paranormal investigator. Soon after, it was revealed that he was born to summon the apocalypse but has instead devoted his life to fighting evil forces.

Hellboy And Umbrella Academy Now Available On iPhone

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

Dark Horse has announced that Mike Mignola's Hellboy and Gerard Way's The Umbrella Academy are now available on the iPhone.  

If you've read either books, you know how great they are.  Alan Moore has called Hellboy "a passport to a corner of funnybook heaven you may never want to leave."  Grant Morrison has called The Umbrella Academy "one of the great new comic books of this decade."  I know people seem a little reluctant to have 'digital' comics but if you look at the price, this is a great way to check out some really good books you might have missed out on.  Also, how often are stuck somewhere wishing you had something to read.  I don't usually make a habit of carrying around comics with me.  Having comics on your iPhone might not be your first preference but it's worth checking out in this format.

The first issues of both books are now available through the iTunes Store with subsequent issues available soon.  Seed Of Destruction is available as four issues at $0.99 each or as a bundle of all four issues for $3.99.  The first issue of Apocalypse Suite is available for free, with issues #2 - #6 at $0.99 each (or a bundle of all six issues for $4.99).

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
    kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kneel before doom

comic on the go? Aren't they already on the go?

Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bobby X

I'm gonna check this out definitely. Anything to make my train rides more enjoyable lol, plus it can be rather cumbersome trying to read an actual comic on a crowded train.
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Media_Master

Good deal.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By goldenkey

the digital world is here and  we have no power over it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.