User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.25 stars 3.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Man-on-Man Action! 0

This review is made in honor of the recent Hellblazer #273 as a way of comparing the current era of the series to those of the past...this issue was chosen because it's exactly 100 issues from the current one, the review is short (and sweet I hope) as just a simple way to get the idea across and to compare to Hellblazer #273 which should have a review up soon (if not up already) by me. If you want a better picture of this issue in review form, or my thoughts on this era, I have reviewed in great...

The Mind Of S.W Manor 0

Story After more interrgations Agent Turro finally gets answers and the name he has been looking for, S.W Manor. Meanwhile Manor tells Father Sean of he wanted revenge on John for 20 years and finally got it and the hate inside his heart died. John then continued to seduce Manor and gives him the gift he's always been looking for, the perfect magical object to commune with his dead parents.Once John whipped him to get him closer to the other side he saw his parents apparitions and they told him ...