Follow

H'el

Character » H'el appears in 51 issues.

H'el is a Kryptonian clone created from the cells of countless Kryptonians. He came to Earth seeking to destroy it in order to restore Krypton by using the energy released to protect his space-ship during time travel. Resolving to save Krypton, H'El believed that Superman could help him, so he began watching him and everyone close to him, such as Superboy and Supergirl.

Superman #24 Predictions

Raktus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CV: What about his powers? Will we find out why he and Superboy have telekinesis and other Kryptonians don't?

SL: It's very fascinating to me, I used to read comics when I was younger and there was so much I didn't need to know to enjoy the story. To me, if I was a kid and reading H'el and all his powers and stuff, I would find it fascinating but wouldn't need to understand it. It's interesting to me that we live in a time where we need to know. I've had this question before and I could tell you but if I told you I'd be telling you what's happening in an issue around 24 or 25. Then you would be very angry at me.

Do you find that interesting at all?

So, what do you guys imagine will be revealed come Issue #24? I suspect something to do with clones... either he will be regarded as a clone by the Science Council, will be an alien clone made by that green stuff at the center of Krypton from Superman #00, or possibly a clone of Superman resulting from the unexplained reason why he is there in the afforementioned issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.