Follow

H'el

Character » H'el appears in 51 issues.

H'el is a Kryptonian clone created from the cells of countless Kryptonians. He came to Earth seeking to destroy it in order to restore Krypton by using the energy released to protect his space-ship during time travel. Resolving to save Krypton, H'El believed that Superman could help him, so he began watching him and everyone close to him, such as Superboy and Supergirl.

How H'el am not going to become Bizarro

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

During the inevitable big climactic fight with Superman, Superboy, and Supergirl, H'el takes some MAJOR permanent head trauma. He escapes, but is left off in the head and can't remember anything about his past. After seeing his reflection with the S on his chest looking like a normal S H'el, due to his addled mind comes to the conclusion he IS Superman! He tears off the kilt-like thing he wears and fashions it into a cape, then flies off ready to "help" people!!

Due to the head trauma he develops a speech impediment like so,

"Me am Superman and it am nice to meet you"

But if he's angered he starts randomly saying the OPPOSITE of what he means such as,

"ME AM SUPERMAN AND ME AM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!"

A running gag is that H'el NEVER refers to himself as Bizarro, but everyone else does.

"Me am not Bizarro, me am Superman!"

So with this in mind, could H'el become a version of Bizarro?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I'd prefer he didn't become Bizarro at this point honestly

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cameron83

I've said this 5675 times,but H'el is not bizarro.I am too tired to yell or express my frustration...But they originally intended for h'el to be bizarro,but when they were making him,he was turning out to be a totally different character,so they just made him a different character.He is not bizarro

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@joshmightbe said:

I'd prefer he didn't become Bizarro at this point honestly

But that's the thing, he technically WOULDN'T be Bizarro as he never calls himself that or takes the name and legitimately believes himself to be Superman. When he comes across the REAL Superman, he becomes incredibly hostile and believes him to be an impostor and thus attacks.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@cameron83 said:

I've said this 5675 times,but H'el is not bizarro.I am too tired to yell or express my frustration...But they originally intended for h'el to be bizarro,but when they were making him,he was turning out to be a totally different character,so they just made him a different character.He is not bizarro

I realize that. I'm saying how he could possibly BECOME like Bizarro, not that he IS Bizarro because he clearly isn't. And honestly it's a great idea. H'el helping people out, but in very harsh and extreme ways and even killing criminals, but he means well and gets angry when the "fake" Superman tries to stop him.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By colonyofcells

H'el might not be a clone but since Superboy is a clone, maybe one day Superboy can become Bizarro.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@colonyofcells said:

H'el might not be a clone but since Superboy is a clone, maybe one day Superboy can become Bizarro.

Uh, no. Bizarro may be my favorite DC villain, and I use the term villain loosely, but I don't want his return to involve turning an established character I like into him just so he can come back.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By cameron83

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@cameron83 said:

I realize that. I'm saying how he could possibly BECOME like Bizarro, not that he IS Bizarro because he clearly isn't. And honestly it's a great idea. H'el helping people out, but in very harsh and extreme ways and even killing criminals, but he means well and gets angry when the "fake" Superman tries to stop him.

that's actually a very interesting perspective on things....your right,it does seem like a good idea.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#9  Edited By Teerack
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@cameron83: Exactly. He would TECHNICALLY be Bizarro what with the mannerisms and things like that, but he also wouldn't be since he would always be under the delusion he's Superman.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By evilvegeta74

Isn't he really a shape shifter?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By SoA

@Smart_Dork_Dude: if he did it would become kinda cool: because of the head trauma he doesn't remember or cannot access his full power and abilities so he is just flying around smashing stuff, i can seem him becoming a more monstrous simple creature but supes and fam feel sorry for having this guy being reduced mentally so future altercations is more of a pity thing than just beat up the villain and one day become h'el again but not for a long long time

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@evilvegeta74 said:

Isn't he really a shape shifter?

At this point he just has mental powers.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe H'el is the crazy captain comet of Krypton.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@colonyofcells said:

Maybe H'el is the crazy captain comet of Krypton.

Ah. Hmm. Given what his powers seem to be, I can't argue with that possibility

cborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cborg

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Wasn't your scenario the plot of the Animated episode Identity Crisis?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEGRAAF

I would like this to be the reiteration of Bizzaro. I havent like Bizzaro for a long time now. He became campy and pitiful... Hell he became a hero on his own bizzro world. He needs to be the type that believes he is the real Superman and that the real superman is a liar along with everyone else that tells him differently. He should trust few ppl (like Lex should be able to trick him in to thinking they are friends) but not be a complete immbecile. He doesnt have to be as smart as Superman but give him a middle school like attitude and thinking

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.