Will you be seeing the new movie?

#1 Posted by MotivX (12 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it is good I'll be there. Anyone else interested in seeing how the new movie comes out?

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt know they were making one. I'd go see it just cuz its He-man

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have some news on a He-Man film, please share it. You can copy and paste it, or post a link.

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...who knew about a he-man movie...major lame

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

He-Man is cool and you know it.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Mr. Punisher (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd see it

#8 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I still need to see the original cartoon series. I've just seen the remake (which I liked) WSSSHHHBOOOM!

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Another He-Man movie ?
#10 Posted by hulkinup (129 posts) - - Show Bio

He man were always my favorite toys,I grew up with that awesomeness!Poor kids these days don't know what they've missed.Hell yes I'd go check out a He-Man movie.They can start with Skeletor and move up to Hordak,that would be prime!

#11 Posted by CyberX (50 posts) - - Show Bio

That movie was so bad ass, i dont remember who played skeletor but he was AWESOME

#12 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
CyberX said:
That movie was so bad ass, i dont remember who played skeletor but he was AWESOME

Frank Langella.  He played Perry White in Superman Returns and Dracula in the 1979 version as well as the baddie in the Johnny Depp movie The Ninth Gate.
#13 Edited by Vampire_Batman (126 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to make a simple themed, stripped down movie with a lot of atmosphere. Not too much dialogue. Get some eastern european guy on a ton of steroids who barely speaks English as He man. The movie should just be fighting and grunting on a large field of skulls. Eventually Skeletor breaks He mans sword and He man then crushes His skull with his bare hands.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.