Follow

He-Man

Character » He-Man appears in 469 issues.

Prince Adam, is the seemingly worry and careless prince of the planet Eternia, but he really is He-Man, "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe" and brave champion of Eternia, He-Man battles Skeletor and the forces of evil to bring peace to the universe along with his trusty companion Battle Cat and The Masters of the Universe.

He-man mini series is done. now comes the questions.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Trodorne

Okay so now that this series is done and we have the new ongoing series coming out in april im left with a couple of questions which are beating around in my head.

1: Everyone knows Prince Adam was He-man this entire time?

2: Was this spell that made skeletor go after castle grayskull something that existed since the beginning?

3: What was this betrayal Orko did to the masters of the universe?

4: Was saying that He-man was the source of the power a ruse in order to get skeletor to lose confidence in his abilities to defeat he-man?

does anyone else find this strange? I mean its still good writing but I feel like im missing out on so much back story to this point.

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I have these same questions myself. Have you read any of the digital stories about the other characters as well? When the series starts again hopefully we will get some answers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.